Where the hell is my damn...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is my damn...

Token drunken Irish guy

Where the hell is my damn...

...AntiOnline Official Lunchbox eh?

Three bloody years I wait for a store and no fecking lunchbox, out-bloody-rageous!

Wait till I get on to my local representative.

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    1 905 1883

You see..............the Union Fairy is always around?

What is your local?

OMFG we have been infested by something that has long outlived its usefullness.....

grr on unions
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]

Huson Mt.
    And no hats, in white and black and gray. (the decoder ring was suppose to be free, but you can't even buy it.)

And you have to use a bloody credit card
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Re: Where the hell is my damn...

Originally posted here by Ennis
    ...AntiOnline Official Lunchbox eh?

Three bloody years I wait for a store and no fecking lunchbox, out-bloody-rageous!

Wait till I get on to my local representative.

what! you haven't gotten yours yet?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I am sure in time they will add new products to what is already there. at least I hope they do

I mean no offence to ennis or the other posters, but this thread
    has been talked about before, and should suffer the same fate as

this thread

It seems that antipoint status sways opinions, and creates inconsistancy regarding
    what is negged off the boards, and what is left, regardless of the quality of it.

How is this a relevant or even a half decent thread? A newby posting similar would
    be shown just how the reds work.

If you feel i am out of line for posting bs about a bs lunchbox thread, then the standard
    and consistancy many here have complained about, will never be achieved as long as
    threads like this postsd by some, are not negged and shown the exit.

Anyways seems like i'm floogging a dead orse, so that's just my opinion, if am i wrong or out
    of line, i'm sure i will be told so.....

Pacific Northwest

Well I guess you made your point.

However, the decoder ring I was promised does deal with security and I could have used it to Decrypt/Encrypt messages and also with Steganography. Hell I could have written a tutorial on proper use and safeguarding physical access/protecting the passkey etc.

So I too am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my booty for association with AO.

Connection refused, try again later.

Didnt u hear that moderators dont get their lunchboxes ? I got mine 3 days ago ....i guess 3 times banned members get them faster

Hell, I have yet to recieve the AO t-shirt I was promised aeons ago, yet alone a cool lunchbox. Fat chance of that happening now with JupM in charge.

Ya know they (JupMedia) fail to grasp what heights that would escalate them to, with a bunch of senior members walking around society with AO shirts on. Oh well, their loss.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson