PayPal in Legal trouble?

Thread: PayPal in Legal trouble?

PayPal in Legal trouble?

Apparently paypal is in trouble for mishandling money and not following the rules.
    The complete email i recieved is attached so you can read and decide for yourselves.
    <chsh> I've read more interesting technical discussion on the wall of a public bathroom than I have at AO at times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! never used the service and I knew there was a damn good reason why..... good luck to those of you who did. And I know the reason why you used it, convenience.

The security pendulum has two end points; ease of use, and, security. The closer you get to one leads the further it leads away from the other. Lesson learned?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Oh great, I'm excluded from the class because I'm not from the good ol' US of A. Nice to know Paypal cares so much about its international customers.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Boston, MA
    I just got the same e-mail. So its legit? Why is it asking not to phone the court about this notice? Also, what does it mean for me? I'm in the US and i've had a paypal account between that time. What do I have to do?

Hey Hey,

I have seen this also... it showed up in my mailbox the other day. Can anyone actually verify its authenticity? I had just taken it to be another scam...

IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".