Thread: Posting From a Tv

er0k

Posting From a Tv

well.. im in a hotel doing some tv internet thingy. Just wanted to test to see if it has a proxy etc... seeing how it works in the forums.

Anyone else ever do this?

Nope, can't say as I've had the pleasure of using a TV to post on a forum, but now that I know that it's possible..........I probably still won't use it.

How much does it cost, though? If it comes free with the room..... probably still wouldn't use it.

I hope you weren't getting excited. There are better uses for a TV in a hotel room than this, my comrade.

haha hehe
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

er0k
    o no i just thought it was cool, it was $10/day and there was no other internet open in the hotel.

nope haven't done this yet but if the situation ever arises im glad to know that i can.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

LOL 10 a day/they gatcha good....lol
    Yah i have used webTV but never on AO or at a hotel at that mater.... bet it is cool to just lay down and relax a go on AO on a hotel bed....lol

hmmm...10 a day., doesnt seem to bad to me..,wait fsk that its like 20 a month for internet

er0k why are you in a hotel?