redhat secure

Thread: redhat secure

Banned

redhat secure

Secure RedHat!!!

Although most linuxes are very secure you should always patch and update them because there is always a chance of insecurity and glitches and problems

well i gatta go so i will finish this up later do not post to it i will edit on it.
    Share on Google+

Don't post half a paragraph and say I will post the rest later. Just wait until later so you don't look like an idiot.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.
    Share on Google+

ugh....is this some kind of joke? You know we CAN wait until you've finished the tutorial completely before you submit it....no need for this stupid ****. Spend a little more time around AO and learn the guidelines before you start posting tutorials.
    Share on Google+

problem59

There is a time limit on how long after you post a thread that you may edit it. And with your statement:

well i gatta go so i will finish this up later do not post to it i will edit on it.
    Although you haven't exceeded that yet, it would be most prudent to just delete it until you are ready to post the whole thing. If not it will probably go suicidal anyway.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.
    Share on Google+