Thread: Dumb people

Dumb people

This is all true! Everything i will say below has been said to me and i almost died laughing when it was!...lol hope it is as funny to you as it is to me! This is how dumb the locals are here with computers!

One day i had got a free CD-RW from my uncle chris and i came home set it down and a few days later my mothers friend came over. And all the sudden i felt like working with the CD-RW and i also wanted to see how fast it was. So i came out and asked my mom if she would not mind bying me a new computer box so i could put all my hardware in it and see how fast the CD-RW was. Well moms friend brandy tried to act all smart and said that i should quit putting stuff in my computer everyday! I said what the hell are you talking about? She says that i need to stop puting more RAM in my computer everyday and i will not need a bigger box!!! dam it was funny...
    i said that ( trying to be polite ) that you do not need a bigger box for more ram... i need it to put some hardware in there... so she said i need to stop puting hardware in there everyday... then i got mad and said holy dam lady your dumb opy this is the first time i have ever put any new hardware in my comp! And by the way i am to poor to do that any way...

So you no this lady brandy knows i am very smart with computers so she asked me to fix her computer and i said maby later i am busy! like a few mins later my moms cam in and said " you better be nice and fix her ****ing computer you have nothing better to do any way!" So not haveing any choice i did this i was at here house taking here computer apart and she was talking about bying a new screeny thing ( that her exact words )=meaning monitor i corrected her. she got a lil defensive so i calmed down and said yah anyways what are you saying?
    So she says that she want a flat screen and she asked where can she download one from!
    HOLY DAM ARE WE ALL REAL SMART OR ARE PEOPLE JUST SUPER DUMB...(download a flat screen monitor... i mean the internet is great but the **** is not magic! wow sum people!

AND just yesterday i went to a computer store to ask for a IDE ribbon and a y adapter...
    AND the people here said huh i dunno what we got! ( i was thinking yah and you gae die you r dumb let me work here stupid ass)...lol nah i am kiddin so they told me all the cables are over there i looked they were not there. So i decided to ask for a job and they said no not hireing... so just to prove that i was smarter then them and piss em off. I said what are you doign to that computer over there and they said " that i am unbreaking it and there were serious as hell" Ohh my gosh... people some are ignorant.
    lol

this is all true and happened in my local area the 253...
    washington...

wow man sum peolple are just i dunno not smart!

LOL yea its all true...I was right there when all of it was said. Prolly the funniest thing was when we are the computer store.

Lol yah he was there yah that was dam funny when the so called smart kid ( unbroke his comp ) lol his self was serious to....lol... and my moms friend downloaded flat screen you no you want 1 guys...lol

Id download a flat screen if i could LOL

LMAO never happened to me but I hope i could've been there lol....

I know where you can make you monitor a Flat Screen, Just take to your local Junk yard and ask to use the car crusher. Set it in there and push the button and you got a new flat screen.

please don't try at home