Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderator?

But Ennis is special........he's that "Token drunken Irish guy".
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Just so I know: Terr isn't employed by them either, correct? I don't think so but I'm just making sure. To my understanding it was only Negative and MsMitten's who were employed by them.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Antionline Herpetologist
    I might be way off here, but AFAIK none of the mods (except the admins who also have mod powers like intmon and mnstrgrl) are employed by JUPM. MsM, Neg wanna clear this one up? Both MsM and Neg have other jobs, so unless they're making money on the side off moderating this site (which I doubt very much indeed), they aren't employed by JUPM.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Banned
    Both MsMittens and I are officially employed by JUPM, cgkanchi.

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Just so I know: Terr isn't employed by them either, correct?
    Correct - I forgot about Terr simply because he seems to rarely post anymore.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

BLAAARRRGG! TERR CRUSH PUNY INCONSISTENCY! GRAAARRR!

<cough>

And with this royal crown of majesty and scepter of mandated influence, I shall rule over that empire on which the sun never sets, Freedonia, otherwise known as the AO Addicts forum. However, I cheerfully delegate every aspect of the financial, scientific, economic, and military spheres to the appointed government, because I myself am spherical enough with all these quisling foreign croissants. Hmm.

"Hail! Hail! Freedonia! Land of the Poooostcouuunt creewwwwwww."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency