Thread: Google: New query+largest search results

Google: New query+largest search results

Hi all , i was playing aroud with google and find somethin interesting i think none have posted this query if it is already present then plz let me know

intext:bachiya
    If we use above query the google will result in the pages whose body contains the bachiya....

pls verify these results

for the largest search result returns
    intext:the
    or
    http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=e...G=Search&meta=
    Results 1 - 10 of about 5,780,000,000 for intext:the. (0.37 seconds) at 2:05 AM
    Results 1 - 10 of about 5,790,000,000 for intext:the. (0.32 seconds) at 12:00 AM

Note: These results were posted to http://johnny.ihackstuff.com
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    There are many folks here who don't understand what this is. Why don't you take an extra five minutes and describe what this tag is used for and why it's not a good thing when it shows up on a search engine. This way, your post makes sense, the thread has value and you look a little more intelligent. If you don't truly understand what this is all about, say the word and I will explain it for all those who don't know what this is all about.

Just my 2 cents.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

According to my knowledge, as i was experimenting with google 'intext' returns all the sites having that word, whether that word is inside the body, head or in title tag

when u search for'intext:the'
    it returns all the sites having the word 'the' in them
    Results 1 - 10 of about 5,780,000,000 for intext:the. (0.16 seconds)

when u search for only 'the'
    Results 1 - 10 of about 5,750,000,000 for the [definition]. (0.14 seconds)

u can see that there is a difference in both search reults.

Note: This was all that i knew if u know anything about that i welcome u.

Thanks
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?