help
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help

Banned

Question help!!!!

[QUOTE] Originally posted here by AngelicKnight
    That's some pretty dangerous knowledge to wield my friend. I suppose the first thing you need to tell us is, why do you want to know? [/QUOTE

I have another guestion. How can you get cellphone account information(nextel) without accoutn number or sim card number???????
    Share on Google+

Welcome to AO kaci_girl5,that's a pretty borderline question,sure you've read the site FAQ right?
    Anyways,to put it simply,you cant...just likeyou cant hope to attack a computer without knowing it's ip..unless you own nextel fcourse lol
    Share on Google+

Banned

hummm

yes i read them and that really sux cause i need that info but i guess i cant get it
    Share on Google+

Banned

re

its really hard to explain but i need to find out some info on someone that is really ****ing up my life and lying about everyhting to me i need to what they are doing with all those ppl so please help if u can
    Share on Google+

Thumbs up

Well if the person is f*ing with your life, maybe you should try a different methond going at him, like social engineering
    Share on Google+

as I work in a Cell phone shop right now.
    Ah sh!t. I am locking down the cell phone access.

What is bad about Nextel, their customer care dept?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.
    Share on Google+

Sure you can find out the information. Any dealer can get that information for you, for any phone service, given you provide some cash in the process ...we do work on commision you know. Anyways, there's a much simpler way though...reverse lookup on the phone number. For starters, how do you know its nextel. Also....why can't you just change your phone number and stop worrying about it...instead of you becoming the bad guy and possibly ending up in jail?
    Share on Google+

Banned

re

the thing is its an ex(well now that i cant trust what he is doing) but i need that information i do know the number and name on account, address that kind of thing i know it is with nextel but i need to know a way i can get minutes used and balance due but i cant get cell record it is very important i get that record PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
    Share on Google+

and why is that? if you know who it is, then wtf you need records for? You got a bill, his phone number will appear on it. Now go away you sound foolish. Its on your bill, if you lost your bill, they can send you another one.
    Share on Google+

Banned

re

i dont have the bill its not my account but i know all the account info except number if i had the bill i wouldnt ask how i could get it would i????? and i dont need your input if you dont have an answer or you are just going to be negative
    Share on Google+