unfit for command?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: unfit for command?

unfit for command?

BOOK CLAIMS KERRY WAR 'FABRICATIONS'

A veterans group seeking to deeply discredit Democrat John Kerry's military service will charge in the new bombshell book UNFIT FOR COMMAND:

Two of John Kerry's three Purple Heart decorations resulted from self-inflicted wounds, not suffered under enemy fire.

All three of Kerry's Purple Hearts were for minor injuries, not requiring a single hour of hospitalization.

A "fanny wound" was the highlight of Kerry's much touted "no man left behind" Bronze Star.

Kerry turned the tragic death of a father and small child in a Vietnamese fishing boat into an act of "heroism" by filing a false report on the incident.

Kerry entered an abandoned Vietnamese village and slaughtered the domestic animals owned by the civilians and burned down their homes with his Zippo lighter.

Kerry's reckless behavior convinced his colleagues that he had to go -- becoming the only Swift Boat veteran to serve only four months.

The Kerry campaign is planning to vigorously counter the charges and will accuse the veteran's groups of being well-financed by a top Bush donor from Texas, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"They hired a goddamn private investigator to dig up trash!" charged a top Kerry adviser traveling with the senator late Tuesday. "This is pay for play, and the dirtiest of all dirty tricks ever played on a candidate for the presidency. How low can they go?"

Kerry supporters are comparing the effort by the veterans to the Arkansas State troopers tell-all against Bill Clinton.

UNFIT FOR COMMAND will not be released until August 15.

The names. The details. All on the record.

Beginning tomorrow, the DRUDGE REPORT will break the embargo.

http://www.drudgereport.com/ufd.htm
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Kerry supporters are comparing the effort by the veterans to the Arkansas State troopers tell-all against Bill Clinton.
    Oooooh, now that just ticks me off to no end! I had family (both parents) directly involved in that Arkansas State Police tell-all, and let me assure you every bit of that tell-all was true. I have Clinton to thank personally for screwing up a few years of my life because of that. You think Clinton was dirty as President, you should've seen him as our governor. He was the worst of the worst, and what he did far, far outweighted any Lewinsky scandals.

Well, my respect for Kerry just dropped a few notches!

Just another Republican lapdog...

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.pht...E._O'Neill

and

http://archive.salon.com/opinion/con...ll/index1.html (You can sign up for a free day pass - no email required)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

i notice both articles (salons i didn't follow the members link) attack o'neil and point to older mud he has slung but dont deney anything said in the book or even the older mud. its dirt throwing no doubt. but kerry opened himself up for it when he started showing his films of nam.

id also like to point out that bush isnt responsible for the writing of the book just like kerry isn't responsible for the investigation of gwb's guard service.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hmmm,

All three of Kerry's Purple Hearts were for minor injuries, not requiring a single hour of hospitalization.
    We give a court martial for those getting themselves injured in combat without good excuse............and a proper medal to the others?

A "fanny wound" was the highlight of Kerry's much touted "no man left behind" Bronze Star.
    Does that mean that he has no testicles?..............AFAIK a "Bronze Star" is not a particularly high distinction?...........although it is awarded in a combat/hostilities situation?.............I think that would be "mentioned in dispatches" in our book?............possibly an Army Cross.

We have:

Victoria Cross (Congressional Medal of Honour)
    Distinguished Service Order (Navy Cross........stuff like that)
    Military Cross (Probably a Silver Star)

There are slightly different ones for the different services...........like Distinguished Flying Cross......I would have never got one of those as a grunt

Does what a man did in VietNam in the 1970's make him competent to run the most powerful nation on Earth in the 2000's?

Hey, WE RELY ON YOU GUYS.............and you have to elect the village idiot...........so please take a little care on behalf of us limeys?

GOOD LUCK and God bless you all

Politics aside, I see a bunch of men who served with Kerry who collectively say (and not everyone he served with agrees) he's full of poopoo.

Victoria Cross? Is that in reference to the Queen of ole'?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Victoria Cross? Is that in reference to the Queen of ole'?
    Yes it is. And a prerequisite for the award is that the recipient had to have had a 90% chance of being killed

http://www.victoriacross.net/default.asp
    http://www.victoriacross.org.uk/vcross.htm

The Victoria Cross is the highest decoration that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.

The VC was instituted by Royal Warrant in 1856 but was made retrospective to the Autumn of 1854 to cover the period of the Crimean War. There have been several amending warrants since then.

The Victoria Cross has been bestowed 1354 times since 1854.
    It can only be bestowed for actions "in the presence of the enemy" (although from 1858 to 1881 an amendment allowed for awards "under circumstances of extreme danger". Six awards were made under these conditions).

The first presentation was made in Hyde Park on 26 Jun 1857 where Queen Victoria decorated 62 officers and men for actions during the Crimean War.

Each VC is still made by the same London jewelers, Messrs Hancocks [now HANCOCKS & CO. (JEWELLERS) LTD - Established 1849, 1 Burlington Gardens, London W1X 2HP, U.K. Tel: (44) 20 7493 8904, Fax: (44) 20 7493 8905] from the bronze of Chinese cannons captured from the Russians at the siege of Sebastopol. However, the VC to GORLE was flouroscoped by the Tower of London and found to be fairly common Bronze which was was apparently the case for some crosses in WWI. From the RCL Corps Gazette October 1997 (page 358):
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

View the latest ad: http://real.usatoday-na-central.spee...questionsad.rm

You have to have real player BTW.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

OverdueSpy if you could give a brief synopsis of it please. i really don’t want realplayer on my machine.

just went to the store and came back and on the radio (wabc) its being said that the lawyers for the dem party are sending threatening letters to the tv stations telling them not to air anything about "unfit for command".

free speech and viet nam vets! glad im not one of their lawyers

i will not buy the book (as it stands right now) its just more than i care to know about kerry's military record. it just stands as some more proof that john kerry is everything i thought he was

lawyers for the dem party are sending threatening letters to the tv stations telling them not to air anything about "unfit for command".
    Yeah, I mean geez, it's not like this meets the superb quality of Farenheit 911!

*cough cough* Hypocritical jerks! *cough cough*