Decent People
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent People

Decent People

I do not know how many folks here believe in God/Allah/Jaweh, or however you spell Him in your language.

At 18.30 Hrs (6.30/ half past six) Grenwich Mean Time; on 15th. August a service will be held for the intentions of all AO members and their relatives.

If you are a believer, just take a moment to say a prayer...........if you are not, then please ignore my "rant"

A very good friend has just "retired" from the priesthood..............he must be 75!

He will be doing this service for us.............I only thought of it because a few members have had problems and we have prayed together, with quite good results, I believe..............

God bless you all

Maybe I should have posted in "Cosmos" but not all members/lurkers can see that one?

Johnno

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Decent People

Originally posted here by nihil
    I do not know how many folks here believe in God/Allah/Jaweh, or however you spell Him in your language.

At 18.30 Hrs (6.30/ half past six) Grenwich Mean Time; on 15th. August a service will be held for the intentions of all AO members and their relatives. God bless you all
    Nice thought Johnno: In the diary
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

That's awesome. So what time is that here in the central US time zone? Anyone have a clue? You can definately count me in.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    That would be 12.30 central time.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Thanks mathgirl. I'll set some time aside during that time frame then. Again, that's a great idea Johnno, Lord knows we need it!

^5 Nihil,

Outstanding idea, we need all the help we can get not only during our hard times, but also in our daily lives.

thanks,
    Tyler
    Connection refused, try again later.

albn
    Hey, sorry for the loss, and I cannot make it, but hey, my thoughts go out for him.

I am in to,

Not to be a pin but what time is that is Pacific time.
    Washington State...
    Ty

jr05linux, you are -8 hours off of Grenwich Mean time. So it would be 10:30 am on the 15th for you to be on the exact time.

And Johnno you should really use Zulu time instead of Grenwich actually......being an old military dog and all.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

You can count me in!!

Well I mean I won't be there but I'll be there!

Well I'll be there from here, anywayz!

-_LeeBkr_-