Thread: Is there a native way to back-up in XP home

Is there a native way to back-up in XP home

I don't see the function in the "Sytem Tools" ... is it not present?? are there any alternatives
    \"Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts... A graphic representation of data abstracted from banks of every computer in the human system. Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the nonspace of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding...\"

If you have Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition, you will easily be able to find the Backup Utility by clicking Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Backup. However, if you are using Windows XP Home Edition, your search for a backup utility under System Tools will be fruitless.
    No in home without a 3rd party software, there is no way i think !

http://windows.about.com/library/weekly/aa020203a.htm

Bacula should work if you play around with it. Search for "Bacula " muuuhaahhaa
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

why "muuuhaahhaa"

is there anything i should know
    \"Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts... A graphic representation of data abstracted from banks of every computer in the human system. Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the nonspace of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding...\"

Bacula = Dracula

I vant to suck yer bluud, muahahaha

Or something to that effect
    Tachyon

|-----|Alcohol is my anti-drug |-----|

The Backup utility is not included in the default installation of Win XP Home
    Solution: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;302894
    I am an atheist, thank God.
    Luois Bunuel

Tachyon...

sorry I didn't get that.... I though it was a flame like in my newbie days