LibertyBasic

Thread: LibertyBasic

LibertyBasic

I tried to download Liberty Basic and an error popped up. It said something about Win32. Does anybody know what this is?

BANNED
    Where did you get it from? Did you get it from here? http://www.libertybasic.com/ Did you read the read me? And what was the exact error message? Did you get the free download, did you pay for it, or did you download a cracked version?
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Super Moderator: GMT Zone nihil's Avatar
    Errr....................if you do not tell us what the error message is, what Operating System you are running and so on.............how can we help you?
    If you cannot do someone any good: don't do them any harm....
    As long as you did this to one of these, the least of my little ones............you did it unto Me.
    What profiteth a man if he gains the entire World at the expense of his immortal soul?

right nihil, ur example oh yea it said somethin about win32...yea that isnt enough but im guessing u downloaded a bad file so try downloading it somewhere else, google will be handy here
    ...if you still get the same message reply back and please tell us what it says
    -SC3

Antionline Herpetologist
    What it might have said is, "This file is not a valid Win32 application." If it said that, download the file again, it's got corrupted during the download. And use a download manager this time.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

BANNED
    The site I stated earlier would probably be the best site.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...