Any requests? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any requests?

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for the ideas. I actually do put the time in to think about each idea, and one good idea I've seen was the installations with "less used methods". I like that.

I've also had a few chats over email with members for more ideas. Thanks again, and keep ideas coming, I get bored.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

Also, one of the most confusing things I have faced and I belive new *nix users overall face is the setting up of partitions. I have also done just 2 partitions, / and /swap. I know that also creating partitions for /home and others create levels of security and utilize the whole ability to use the partitions, I have no idea why or which ones to create.

Maybe a tut on partitions with a lenghty explaination of not only how but why.

I would look forward to that.

I also have had a chance to read through some of your tuts and have found them to be very good. I look foward to more.