Why me?

Thread: Why me?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Redondo Beach, CA

Why me?

I sometimes wonder about people. I'm not quite sure why I got this (other than being on some spam mailing list probably) but it struck me as odd. At first I thought it was a scam (I removed his account #, phone numbers and personal email, etc.). Anyone else get this kind of stuff?

In Peace,

I just want to take a few minutes of your time to share something with you that is really distressing to me, and I'm sure millions of other middle and lower income Americans are also distressed about.

Here is the dictionary definition of a terrorist and what "terror" means. To me many of the large corporations in America are Terrorists. So are people believe it is OK to blow up abortion clinics, federal buildings, and harm, or avoid others because of superficial differences.

Main Entry: ter·ror
    Pronunciation: 'ter-&r
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French terreur, from Latin terror, from terrEre to frighten; akin to Greek trein to be afraid, flee, tremein to tremble -- more at TREMBLE
    1 : a state of intense fear
    2 a : one that inspires fear : SCOURGE b : a frightening aspect <the terrors of invasion> c : a cause of anxiety : WORRY d : an appalling person or thing; especially : BRAT
    4 : violence (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands <insurrection and revolutionary terror>
    synonym see FEAR
    - ter·ror·less /-l&s/ adjective

One entry found for terrorism.

Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
    Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
    Function: noun
    : the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
    - ter·ror·ist /-&r-ist/ adjective or noun
    - ter·ror·is·tic /"ter-&r-'is-tik/ adjective

I live on an $824.00 pension which I receive because of my nearly fifteen years of honorable service in the Air force. Nearly nine of which were spent overseas. I'm only 57 years young. I am the only African American to play on Cape Central Highs Tennis team. I was the number one player my junior and Senior year. I was undefeated my senior year. I was the best Chess player, Checker player, and Ping pong player in high school my Junior and Senior years. I have a cousin who is the proud owner of a professional Basketball team.

He resides in Scottsdale , AZ No we don't know each other that well. I'm haven't been able to reach him and ask for his help. If the people, with money and power, in this country would be fair to me, I wouldn't need his help anyway.

The American business world is controlled by a bunch of super criminals. These people rip off Americans every minute of every day for billions, and most Americans don't even care. We saw the Enron guys on TV a few weeks ago laughing about how they were going to shut down a few power plants around the West so that they could charge more for electricity and make an extra few million a day. They were laughing about stealing from old women. This is all a big real time monopoly game to these kinds of devilish beasts.

Why do you people care about them so much? You worry more about your neighbors getting a job for $20.00 an hour than you do these super thieves who destroy families, marriages, cause people to lose their life savings, many of them commit suicide and harm others.

Why do you care about Bill Gates so much? Larry
    Elefson. Steven Jobs, Warren Buffett, Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, and the other billionaires?

Have they ever put any food on your table? Do they help you out when you come on hard times? If I can ever get in a position where I can take care of myself; I will certainly help everyone else that I deem worthy of my help. I was raised that way. I wasn't raised to be greedy and try and control everything in the world like so many of these monsters today.

Americans need to stop fawning over the super rich and start working hand in hand with other middle andlower income people so that we can get fair treatment in this country and have our little slices of the pie as well.

Do you all realize that the wealthiest 10% of Americans control about 95% of all income in this country? That is obscene! Now if people earn their money honestly! without backstabbing, drug dealing, and other criminal behavior, then I'm happy for them and you should be too. The sad truth is that MOST super rich people have gotten there by destroying, tricking, and manipulating other people in ways that were harmful for the manipulatee, and good for the manipulator.

I have never had to recover from anything other than grinding poverty. I don't do drugs other than aspirin or vitamins. I don't drink alcohol often. I don't smoke. I have never had any felonies with the law. I'm a university graduate. I'm also a true blue American.

One who lives and has dedicated his life to the preservation of this Nation and the safety of it's citizens.

Yet, no one in Cape Girardeau, Mo over the last twenty years is willing to offer me a job where I can use my university training. Now I can't even get them to hire me for Manpower, Interim, or other temporary agency jobs.

I'm an attractive person, honest, and equitable in my dealings with other humans. Especially those who are not wealthy.

Yet last month, I went to the Kingshighway branch of some temporary assistance. The manager there agreed to pay nine hundred and twenty dollars of bills for me. There were going to get the money back by taking my entire check at the beginning of August. I had also hope that I might get lucky and have a great month selling the valuable services that I market below.

Well, sadly, I was unable to sell anything at all. Then to my horror the bank charged me three hundred and sixty three dollars in check fees last month.

So when I received my check on August 1, it all went to the bank and I was still one hundred and forty four dollars in the Red. Had they not charged me these exorbitant bank charges, I would have had enough money to pay the most important bills facing me this month. I'm in danger of losing my automobile because the bank is refusing to help me this month.

Bank of America has take over five thousand dollars, of the tiny amounts, I earn over the last ten years. They are doing that to millions of poor people. Frannkly, MOST of the banks are ripping off the little people.

This is REAL TERRORISM FOLKS! I'm not afraid of some tiny country 6,000 miles away with no navy, no weapons, and no army, and you shouldn't be either. That mess is just a bunch of hype. The real terrorists are some of your neighbors.

The terrorists are the Enron crooks, the ATT WorldCom crooks who stole over 4.6 BILLION dollars and drove that corporation into bankruptcy a few years ago. Yes, I know you don't remember them. The media hasn't said much about them lately. They spend more it calling little people like me
    names, than they do arresting, prosecuting, and giving life sentences to the corporate bank and other executives who develop immoral, policies that rip off 80% of the American public.

I want the Bank of America to give back all of the bank charges they have stolen from me, leave my account open with them, if they close it because of my deciding to bring this to the attention of the world, I will use prepaid legal services to mount a humongous lawsuit against them.

I saw in Jet magazine this month where the Bank of America is one of the best lenders to minority business in the United States. Well, that might be true in the big cities where there are large populations of African Americans who keep pressure on them to do the right thing.

However, here in Rush Limbaughville, MO , yes the hometown of your hero, they aren't even bothering to pretend that they don't give a damn about minorities.

In over one hundred years of this bank being in Cape under different names, they have not YET hired a black man to be a teller, or bank executive at any of their branches in Cape Girardeau, or Southeast Missouri.

They have "We are an Equal Opportunity Employer" signs all over the bank, but when you look around there are black males in sight and probably never will be.

The King James Original Bible, say that "The man is supposed the head of the household"; not the female. So how can black men take care of their families when MOST of the white controlled companies and certainly the banks in this area refuse to hire and treat fairly black men?

I'm going to be sending this message out to millions of Americans. I have a run going out now of 209,098 emails. I one have that for 3,716879 emails. I want to bring this to the attention of ordinary Americans and government. I have done everything that I should do to be able to enjoy some of the fruits of this Great Nation, and I have received nothing back, but extreme hatred for my efforts.

I'm mad as hell! And I'm not going to take it anymore. I'm sick and tired of living with help from the Salvation Army and other food banks while I watch drug dealers, politicians, and corporate executives steal their way to unbelievable wealth. The Red carpet is thrown out for them everywhere they go. They have good credit. They drive fine cars. They have the pretty men/women! This is ridiculous and it needs to stop.

None of this is Christian behavior as the KJV lays it out and you all know that. You are gambling with your souls, and Satan is gleefully waiting on your arrival. :-)

This is not Christian behavior. It is the work of Satan! They can lie to themselves all they want about being Christians, but the cannot fool the SUPREME BEING, AND neither can you.

I want to move out of this city which some experts have said is in the top five most hateful cities in America. With the help of fair minded individuals, I can move south to cities where black people have some ownership and power.

This will allow me to take better care of myself, have a better social life, and be able to do business with people who don't resent me because I am whatever. That is an impossibility in this city unless I'm willing to sell out for these savages which I am not willing to do.

I can be reached at this email address anytime.

My three telephones numbers are going off this week, or they may already be off. I wasn't able to pay the bills again because the bank took about 43% of my money in bank charges.

I have been unemployed, or working for near free most of my life despite the fact that I'm highly trained in computer operations, and teaching how to use software.

I was an air Traffic Controller for three years in the Air force. I was a computer room supervisor for over six years. Yet after I left the military and returned to civilian life I have encountered such extreme racial workplace terrorism that I can no longer work around these kinds of savage beasts.

Americans! Let's rise up and stop this corporate crime, and corporate criminals! It is destroying us financially, spiritually, psychologically, and spiritually. You know good and well when they have their hands deep in your pocket; you can't get your own hand in your pocket! Let's start getting their hands out of our pockets!

HERE IS THE REAL NO SPIN ZONE! The people in the American banking system responsible for and supporting the policy of penalizing us with these immoral, unethical, devilish, excessively high, bank charges for returned checks, and no money in your account when an automatic deposit hits; are the BIGGEST CRIMINALS in American society, and are destroying the American family.

Be careful about giving your social security number to employers. They can quickly put you in a catch-22 situation. If they find you have bad credit, they can refuse to hire you EVEN if you have no criminal record.

Drug dealers, white collar criminals all have good credit. Do you want them as your neighbor and in your home...? So how can you improve your credit if you can't get hired. See the bottom of this post for the solution to that problem.

ALL Nations have a right to HAVE weapons of mass destruction. None have the right to USE them unilaterally and unlawfully as America is now doing!

Read this Red Cross story about the innocents UN sanctions killed from 1991 to 2000 in Iraq: http://www.redcross.org/news/archives/2000/2-7-00.html

15 of 19, September 11, 2001 hijackers were Saudi's. So why did we attack Iraq? See http://www.marchforjustice.com.

Create JOBS for Americans; not enemies! Subdue the real, INTERNAL terrorists, like the rogue politicians, the corporate SUPER CRIMINALS, who steal by the tens of millions, the KKK, Skinheads, Nazi's, Aryan Nation The Order, Stormfront, etc. before worrying about alleged external ones.

If anyone wants to settle this in an a equitable manner I can be reached at
    numbers removed to protect the "innocent"

My savings account number is:
    joe blow
    Routing number is:

I'm sad to have to resort to this, but the people, who are practicing these unethical practices against the American people, don't seem to be losing any sleep over crushing me into the dust; so I am not going to lose any sleep over trying to expose their filthy practices.

All the largest news media are receiving copies of this email in the next few minutes.

Thank GOD for computers! Even the little person can have a big roar if he knows how to use them. :-)

And Thats the way it is

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

The internet is the ultimate medium, where any frustrated
    person can get on his soapbox and rant.
    If you have any extra money lying around, send it to...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Regal Making Handler
    This sounds like a portside@ something or other type spam mail. Of which i have been getting loads of recently, through my yahoo account.

I would not mind but they are so bloody boreing.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

United Kingdom: Bridlington

At least you got a personal letter.....................

The only people who seem to send them to me these days are our Inland Revenue and my local council

I think that the rest are on direct debit?

Why me?
    Because you are
    MsMittens Moderator and AO Supreme Being

did you follow the yahoo group link:

HERE IS THE REAL NO SPIN ZONE! It is my well thought out opinion that American SUPER CRIMINALS are playing for world domination by WHITE MALES, and the elimination of all people of color and their friends. They are more than willing to sacrifice 40 million of MIDDLE AND LOWER INCOME whites, if all people of color are eliminated at the same time.

wonder what terrorist group those that are suckered are supporting!

you should foward this to the FBI
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Memphis, TN
    Hey Cap Giradeau thats like only 2 hours from me