Mary Kay to have more kids

Thread: Mary Kay to have more kids

albn

Red face Mary Kay to have more kids

Okay, Mary Kay Letourneau wants to have more kids with Vili... there are some obvious problems....

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...urneau07m.html

In separate television interviews earlier this week, Fualaau said he still loved Letourneau, and Letourneau said she would be open to having more children with Fualaau. They have two daughters, ages 7 and 5; Letourneau has four children from a previous marriage.
    Now this guy is not employed, did not finish high school and is still living with grandma. How in the hell is he going to afford it? Also, with his former sugar mamma a level 2 offender, she is going to have a hell of a time finding anybody to hire her.

Deb had a good point on the court's conviction of a rape charge when they were both willing participants. Yes, he was underage, she was married and should have known better, but ****, they are indeed throwing the term "rape" around. This lady deserved to lose her family, freedom, privacy and job because she stepped over the line and decided to **** a 12 year old kid. There is a terrible double standard. If it was a 30+ year old guy ****ing a 12 year old girl, he would have been castrated. It seems to me this case is oozing sympathy and is utterly pathetic.

He said he hopes to decide by the end of the month whether their relationship has a future.
    The only future I see is a life in the park of the trailer.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Is that computer related thread?
    -Simon \"SDK\"

albn
    Is that computer related thread?
    It's General Chit Chat **** for brains. You do not like it, why don't you **** yourself.

Thanks

Just my opinion it should have been in cosmos.

Maybe this kind of post would have been more acceptable as advice.

albn
    Why advice? This has nothing to do with advice, it is just what happened with this big media frenzy. If the moderators want to move it or close it, that is fine with me.

Just another b/s thread.

Advice was it should have been in cosmos.

And if you dont like that
    **** for brains. You do not like it, why don't you **** yourself.

albn
    ditto to you asswipe.

Does it take you long to think of those petty little brainless come backs?????

Go back to your crayons and scribbly pad and think up some more,,,,,

BANNED
    Why don't you both just quit? You're just adding to the B/S you were talking about and he was just trying to make conversation.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Banned
    SDK > GCC-posts don't have to be computer-related

I'm moving this to Cosmos, though... that's where it belongs