I am at the wrong job

Thread: I am at the wrong job

I am at the wrong job

http://www.freep.com/money/business/...e_20040802.htm

Once a month, when he runs out of underwear, Phu Lieu, 26, takes a bag of dirty clothes into work at Analytical Graphics Inc. in Exton, Pa. There, he can use a free washer and dryer (the company buys the detergent) to do his laundry.

Meals -- caterer-prepared breakfasts, lunches and dinners -- are free every day, as are cabinets of candy, cereal, cookies and coffee in kitchens on every floor. Wednesday's dinner menu included turkey and stuffing, fried catfish and braised country-style ribs.

I am sending my resume at this moment!

Once a month, when he runs out of underwear, Phu Lieu, 26, takes a bag of dirty clothes into work at Analytical Graphics Inc. in Exton, Pa.
    I dont really think you wanna be this guy, man once a month...he must be pretty dirty hehe
    ...but dang the meals seem very nice, fried catfish (i never ate that before)

The perks cost about $5,000 an employee, or about $1 million annually. That is over and beyond salaries and the standard array of health benefits, vacations, a 401(k) match and profit sharing.
    Damn that's a lotta money being spent on the people that are working for 'em....

Might think about moving to there and handing in my resume sounds pretty good there..

I wouldn't mind working for a company like that, but where I'm at right now, I'm in the perfect position to be CIO of a large comapny that is split into two comapnies in 5 years. (age of 24 for me).
    =