Kiwi sys log server

Thread: Kiwi sys log server

Kiwi sys log server

Can someome please tell me how to get the info to log to files via date? it seems to all go to the catchall file. I want it to go to files per 24 hours? is this possible? i tried reading the readme file and it didnt have anything on it?

Thanks, J
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

If I understand correctly, that you want to create a new report each day and not one large one for all days? Then go to file>properties>archiving and set the archiving frequency that you want there.
    just making some minor adjustments to your system....

You Rock!
    thanks man!
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.