Hidden Posts show in thread review

Thread: Hidden Posts show in thread review

Hidden Posts show in thread review

Hey Hey,

When you reply to a post, thread review (the last 10 posts) pops up on the bottom. Would it be possible that have a link in the hidden posts fields? Instead of them just showing up as blanks? When you go to refer to something, you have to go to review entire post, move to the last page, view the hidden post and then copy it. It's not that big of a deal but it'd be easier if there was a link we could click on right in the thread review.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Banned
    I was hoping that toggling the "show all hidden posts" option would solve this, but it doesn't (even with that setting on, hidden posts still show up as blank in the thread review). Would it be ok if they just show up in thread review if you have that setting on? Might be something for mnstrgrl to have a look at.

Originally posted here by Negative
    I was hoping that toggling the "show all hidden posts" option would solve this, but it doesn't (even with that setting on, hidden posts still show up as blank in the thread review). Would it be ok if they just show up in thread review if you have that setting on? Might be something for mnstrgrl to have a look at.
    Hey Hey,

That would work.... either way.. as long as it was possible to view it.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

test
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

The post review now makes use of the show-hidden cookie. You'll see hidden posts if you've got the cookie set.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Whilst we're discussing hidden posts, would it be possible to have this implemented as a profile option as opposed to a cookie, so when I log into AO from a different computer it still keeps my settings (or after a hard disk format)?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Originally posted here by pwaring
    Whilst we're discussing hidden posts, would it be possible to have this implemented as a profile option as opposed to a cookie, so when I log into AO from a different computer it still keeps my settings (or after a hard disk format)?
    I would also like that. It keeps annoying me. I log into AO at about 4 different locations and 2 of them are set to delete cookies at shutdown and I can't change that as one is a school computer and one is a library computer.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.