Answer Please

Thread: Answer Please

Angry Answer Please

Ok i just came from the movies, why did my account RoughSoul get banned now ? on what grounds ? and why did scriptkiddies new account get banned ? We're not sharing them, is it my fault that he is over my house for 6 days and wants to get on his account once in a while and post something ?

This is retarded....

i was seiously wanting to post somethig usefull with the new account and not be an ass, i guess that is impossible by you guys...

anywas if i get banned with this account too..i dont see why yet, i just wanna thank everybody who has helped me though he almost 2 years at AO.....(no this is not a lame attempt to get AP's )

so tx MsM, Negative (cool guy), HTregz, allenb (enjoyed ur network tuts), DJscribble, valhallen, d00dz attackin, Ennis (he even trust me with his new forum) angelic knight, cybr1d, and cheyenne (those MemorY and government stories are great in the non-sensical thread, i got them printed out), and everybody else.....

I take it your Nem/MemorY? Damn, I didn't catch your old account. Nor did I catch this one. Anyways, no offense man.. but leaving AO is the right thing to do. Glad to see your finally making a good decision.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Flash M0nkey
    the reason behind the accounts being banned was that you sharred an account with SK18.

If you had asked him to use his account to post in the addicts for you that would be OK....bu the fact tat you accessed it through his account yourself meant that your account got banned.

And because SK allowed you to use his account he got banned. But it has caused alot of discussion about how many chances a person should have

so I'd keep my head down if I were you - lol

v_Ln

the reason behind the accounts being banned was that you sharred an account with SK18.
    I know why scriptkiddie got banned, but his new account StatiCor3 got banned too, i got a PM from MsMittens, everything is cleared up, i'll go out for a while till things calm down.

and MsM, if you could un-ban Sciptkiddies new account, that would be great, he liked that name. Dont think we're sharing acconts because he's over my house and it's gonna be the same IP.

Flash M0nkey
    ohhh whoops - heh didn't know there was a new..NEW account - lol

you guys are going through them that quickly atm its hard to kep up

v_Ln

Not only is it hard to keep up but damn. And yeh, I'd suggest taking a vacation for awhile before posting. Just trying to help.
    Space For Rent.. =]