Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new forum

Banned

Welcome to the new forum

Welcome to this new forum

As the description says:

If you've got a non-security, computer-related post that doesn't fit in Hardware nor Operating Systems, this is where it goes!
    We have a lot of tech-related questions that end up in General Chit Chat because there is no "fitting" forum for them. No more
    Anything tech-related goes here
    And no more non-security topics in Newbie Security Questions!

Security-related topics still go in the Security section, Operating System questions still go in the Operating Systems forum, and Hardware questions still go in the Hardware section...

Also added: a General Programming section!

Enjoy!

If you want this forum to show up on the front page, don't forget to edit your Front Page options

Thank you for the forum!
    --> MyWebsite <--

If you want this forum to show up on the front page, don't forget to edit your Front Page options
    Well that explains a lot of why I wonder how everyone keeps up with so many threads.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Thank's Neg for the new forum!
    Space For Rent.. =]

AO French Antique News Whore
    That a good idea. I'll stop looking in GCC. If my site suggestion for "Custom View More Active Topics Search" is apply, I'll be in heaven!

Custom View More Active Topics Search Suggestion : http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=260085
    -Simon \"SDK\"

hmmmm.. good.. thanks...

I've got something that might fit nicely in this forum section..

Then again, it might better be suited in the tips and tricks forum.. but tips and tricks is supposed to be security related so.. I hope it'll fit here better.

Thanks for the new Forum Neg, MsM JupMedia who ever is responsible for it being created..

Now i got some were to post my questions, as now there is somewere to put them without having to worry about them being in the wrong Forum..

cheers
    f2b:.

Many thanks Neg. I have been hoping for this for some time...............a lot of computer related stuff has been going into GCC, and sort of got lost, because most people don't think to look there?

Banned
    What do you guys and girls think about (from now on) moving everything even remotely computer-related from GCC to this one (as long as it doesn't fit a more appropriate category), and keeping GCC for everything not tech-related?

BANNED
    Sounds like a great idea to me.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...