Thread: Copy protected cds?

Copy protected cds?

I'm having a problem copying write protected cds like frozen throne, lod, etc. I've read small tuts on using a bwa file and I can't understand it. I have a trial version of blindwrite and alcohol 120%. If there is a tut somewhere that you could direct me to I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    thebrannman

You might have better luck looking at sites that deal mostly with this stuff.

There are so many different types of cd copy protections... its not funny.

A quick search turned up some postive leads...

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=92916

Also, check out www.gamecopyworld.com

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...orials&spell=1
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    You should have a problem copyring write protected CD's. That's the entire point
    I assume you're trying to copy them as a personal back-up copy of software you bought legally?

Originally posted here by Negative
    You should have a problem copyring write protected CD's. That's the entire point
    I know where you're coming from... but I find it extremely annoying.

I have images of every game I own. I keep them on a server and mount the image when I need it. No need to go hunting through several stacks of CDs... Daemon tools is great for mounting images of games to bypass the "no cd" protection.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

If your making backup copy's of the Game, from the original disc, then just download cloneCd, then copy image file to your hard drive, then insert a blank Cd then create image onto the Cd..

Well that's what i do when ever i make back-up copy's of my purchased Games, Programmes..

cheers
    f2b:.