I remember in my High School programming class, we used to mess around alot. And I am trying to remember a key combination. This key combinations flips you desktop screen upside down, and side to side depending on which arrow you press. I have been looking on the internet and cant find anything. I also used the Windows help and cant find it. I know I found it somewhere, cuz no one told me about it, but I cant seem to find it again. I was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about, or knows this key combinations.
Thanks for any help.