Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminati

Illuminati

Anyone ever heard of them? They supposedly rule the world. I was reading a book where they came up and started looking into it. Closely tied to the Masons and Freemasons, on the lower levels where the clueless have just joined, they worship God. Once you progress, you are told the secrets of the universe. The higher-ups are satanists. They are against the church and for science. Galileo was one, for example. And, all of the presidents of the U.S. have been Masons/ Freemasons. A symbol of theirs (the all-seeing eye) is even on the 1 dollar bill. Anyone who believes this. Speak your thoughts

Big long txt files for those interested
    http://www.textfiles.com/occult/FREE...Y/highdegr.txt
    http://www.textfiles.com/occult/FREE...Y/fremas06.txt

While the illuminatus trillogy is a great work of fiction, it is just fiction. The illuminate did existe way back when in bavaria, they also died out way back when....now a lot of people will try and tell you they are/where tied to the masons...that is about as true as the masons connected to the templars or the hasasins. Nice romantic stories but no basis in fact. The freemasons are not satanic any more then the catholics are (the group that started the satanic freemason slander), in fact the fremasons are basicly areligious (they accept any one of any religious belieifs, religion and politics are the two things members are not supposed to discuess.).

Now if you want to mess up your mind and dive head first into conspericy thories read "Every thin is Under Control"
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Hehe, there is a Grave Yard in a town near mine. My ex GF decided to drag me to years ago. The Stones all have markings of the Masons, and not far from there is a lovely area which is sort of like a mini beach with an out of order bridge, which is spooky as all Hell.

When you step out of the car it feels like something is squeezing you. Almost in a way like....It's weird, like something is trying to get inside your body.

I've only been there a few times, which after talking with Family members, said that was some big balls on my part. I guess a Cult goes there for sacrifices. I walked around with my Ex, and a few days later brought out my best friend, and then we found this trail after climbing the bridge.

The bridge is totally out, and you have to climb up the side and then hold on tight while you walk the sides of it and walk forward. After getting to the other end, My ex yelled out "Get the **** off there!" I guess when you walked all the way to the other side of it, the trail me and my best friend found let to a part in the woods where a lot of people have been murdered.

Me being Gore, and horror to the core, kept walking

Well, tried. When you get to a certain point of this trail, it's like a Forcefield holds you back. It was weird. My best friend was like trying to keep going but his legs wouldn't move. Had to pull him back to get out of there.

Then it got worse. It was FREAKY. It was like something was watching. And the trees and grass started blowing HARD, but the wind was very light. You could start to make out shapes in the blowing plants. Heh, on the way back, it was weird because that weird wind followed. The trees made it seem like the wind was chasing my car.

All in all it was great fun, and anyone I can get dragged up here to Michigan should come with me. I had to admit to being a little scared after I talked with a Family Member and he told me things that he saw while out there when he was younger. Murder, and then a House being burned down that held evidence was on the same area.

Hehe.

Anyone who's been near these towns has seen weird ****. I tend not not to doubt the existence of anything. I respect what I don't understand, and in turn, I'm still alive and haven't been killed. I also have a fixation on underground groups like this.

Heh, I've seen enough not to be stupid enough to **** around.

Banned
    The group that nowadays could deserve the title of most powerful group in the world would be Opus Dei...

Originally posted here by Negative
    The group that nowadays could deserve the title of most powerful group in the world would be Opus Dei...
    How the Hell do you know what that is?

Banned
    Doesn't everybody? They're pretty "famous" in Europe... hard-core catholic (they don't like the "liberal" pope... and have the power to put pressure on the Pope and make him actually listen ), LOTS and LOTS of money (their NY headquarters),... they'd reinvent the Inquisition if they could.
    The Belgian royal family (amongst numerous other European royalty) are believed to be members,...

Ficken Mich!

Wouldn't that make Lords of Acid Members? One of them are supposedly Royalty.

Be back to read this in a sec, Sensucht Und rauchen Tabakqualm

i tend to think the world bank more fits the bill of the modern illuminati
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

They all wanna boast of being the Baddest, but.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
    http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/k...2&byte=4686401

One bad mofo...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Seriously gore,,,,,,,,, bullshit.....