Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminati

What is Bullshit?

I have to go to work so I'll check this later on. I've been up all night and now I'm off to work

The only time i have had forces freakin out my feet was when i was working
    in an aluminium smelter, and all the electricity flowing through the pots created
    a magnetic force that sucked on to my steel cap boots.

The bullshit i meant was when your buddy couldn't move his legs, are you sure
    he wasn't standing in any?????

life would be boring without secrets...dont you think?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Heya ah, I haven't read everyone's post but would like to further the discussion: I'll edit as I read.

"While the illuminatus trillogy is a great work of fiction, it is just fiction."

Well no -- they still exist. The Illuminati is New World Order. They also call themselfs "Moriah Conquering Wind." In which one of the families belong to the thirteen of the wealthiest in the world -- "Black Nobility." "The original Brotherhood (Illuminati) spilt up in cults when certain people on top were in disagreement with each other. Different powers of control developed, where they fought against each other internally out of sight from the ignorant population."

They don't want to "take over the world" mush rather bring the world together as one. They tried several times (by war).

/Edit: Galileo was one of the many! Galileo helped the hiding of the Brotherhood church. Galileo was friends with John Milton who in turn made the poem:
    From Santi's earthly tomb with demon's hole.
    'Cross Rome the mystic elements unfold
    The path of light is laid, the sacred test,
    Let Angels guide you on your lofty quest.

Which could be found in one of Galileos books.

Now I could go on and on. Until my figures hurt but I would much rather get someone History in text.

I have a few text files which base information on them -- I don't want to include it pubicly, for reasons to deal with belief and understanding. PM if you would like them.

P.S: Read the book Angel's and Demon's would you. This book is about the brotherhood trying to take notice in the population -- by killing the Pope, cardinals, etc.. Great book!

Cheers,
    Kevin
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

yes yes . The poem is how to find the Church of Illumination hidden in Vatican City. The monuments haveing to do with angels, and the four scientific elements (then) Air Fire Earth Water pointed the way to it. The Church is abandoned now.

Tidal, I have no reason to lie to you, if you'd like to take a trip to South East Michigan, I can more than show you the spooky **** here. Bring a Camera too. A couple Grave Yards here will react just to a Camera.

nirvanist6,

Dan Brown is very good -- yes I know .

Gore, would you mind to point it out? http://www.dagonbytes.com/graveyards...n/michigan.htm

I would like to further this.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Mt Hope Catholic Cemetery

1209 Krafft Rd

Port Huron

MI

48060-1584

810-985-5323

There is one.

The one I was talking about isn't listed. Only one in this town was listed out of about 7. Do you live in Michigan? I can give you directions to my town and meet up if you want.

I'm a good 5,000 miles away.

In the future I'm planning a trip to Rome, for a personal study. Hope I could get into some old achieves, that would be great. If money allows I'll be sure to take a trip over else where, maybe MI. To have a look at this "force."

Cheers,
    Kevin
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Cool, let me know when you can, if I'm still here. I have plans on moving to DC with a few members here, but if you can come by before next year, go for it. Just let me know and I'll find a place to meet and take you around.