Thread: introduce me to antionline

introduce me to antionline

howdy ,
    this is neo_india. i am new to this forum of anti online . i would like to know more about please contact me at my email id chiradeep_theone@fastmail.fm and tell me more about antionline.
    neo

Well...first off "Hi!". Welcome to AO. Antionline is a place for you to ask questions if you are having anything from computer trouble to securing your network and locking down your box. It is also a place to give back when you see a question that you can help someone with. (Always better to give than to recive ) If you have any questions on how things work I would suggest a good reading of the FAQ. It can be found here:

http://www.antionline.com/faq/faq.php

I hope you enjoy your time here and once again, Welcome!

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Well, Jeez I thought the big awful note on the frontpage for non-members said :
    What is antionline ?
    What is antionline NOT ?

So lemme first tell you this, RTFM ! This place is swamped with faq's, I don't even know how you got passed them.
    Are you some kind of ninja for faqs ?
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Elite Hacker
    antionline this is neo_india.
    neo_india this is antionline.
    Now you two love birds have fun.

Originally posted here by h3r3tic
    antionline this is neo_india.
    neo_india this is antionline.
    Now you two love birds have fun.
    HAHA, nice and I agree with Shrekkie, how did you miss those faqs?! well anyways my advice is to check them out

-S3nate

Some Assembly Required ShagDevil's Avatar
    this is neo_india. i am new to this forum of anti online . i would like to know more about please contact me at my email id chiradeep_theone@fastmail.fm and tell me more about antionline.
    So lemme first tell you this, RTFM ! This place is swamped with faq's, I don't even know how you got passed them.
    Interestingly enough Shrekkie, I see nothing in Neo's post that would indicate that he/she didn't read the FAQ's. Also, I'd like to point out just one other thing:

What can you expect from AntiOnline:
    You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.
    Just a mental note.

In any event, welcome to AO Neo
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his - George Patton

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL,

This introduction reminds me of life back in NYC where I grew up. It went something like this:

Poor slob: Hi, I'm new at this school. Can you tell me where the bathroom is?
    Angry New Yorker: What the **** is wrong with you? Don't you know what those ****ing symbols on the doors mean?! For Christ sake, why do people always ask me **** like this?

LOL, this place is always good for a laugh.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Angry New Yorker: What the **** is wrong with you? Don't you know what those ****ing symbols on the doors mean?
    That guy sounds familiar

howdy ,
    why contact you through email - wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of a forum(!?)

anyways why do you need us to tell you about AO...you've gotten this far so just have a look around and see for yourself

talk about wanting to be spoon-fed - sheesh!

¬_¬

v_Ln