Bad News in the War on Drugs
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad News in the War on Drugs

Bad News in the War on Drugs

Cannabis extracts may shrink brain tumours and other cancers
    http://www.newscientist.com/news/new...283&lpos=home1

Lotta people gonna be embarassed, now.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Re: Bad News in the War on Drugs

Originally posted here by rcgreen
    Lotta people gonna be embarassed, now.
    Its been know for years that it is the best natural relaxant available with numerous uses. Its also been known as being benificial for glucoma patients and other problems. It is also known that it significantly reduces the side effects of chemo therapy and radiation treatments.
    Yet it is still classed as a dangerous and illeagle drug that has absolutely no redeaming features. Its all part of a political game and the common man is still the looser.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    FDA waits on testing .....25% of America says hurry the hell up!

Yeah, I need to get stoned now, in case any tumors are planning
    on messing with me.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Excuse me as I piss myself laughing...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TOLD YOU SO ****ERS!!!!!!!!!

Woo, OK, now, how many times have my threads been closed? How many people telling me all drugs are bad and don't help?

How many times have I proved people wrong?

'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky.

Yes, and it's proven that over use and abuse causes people to become
    nut cases and paranoid.

BANNED
    Over use of pot makes you a nutcase and paranoid? Only thing that would make you paranoid about it is the fact thats its illegal unless your smoking crappy brick weed.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

i dont see what everyones getting exicted about. approving mj for medicinal purposes doesn't apply to recreational usage any more than xanax or any other durg. thats a whole differant ball game.

but there is a rediculas attitude on the part of the lawmakers reguarding these substances. this is where the true parinioa lies. i mean why deny opiates to the terminally ill except in the moments before death. are they afraid their going to get hooked? most dentists dont like to perscribe pain medication after oral surgury because someone might abuse them...well **** that someone. you got them, im going to be in pain, i want them.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I'm all for it and have nothing against weed or whatever (and I'm happy about this news) but the only bad thing about weed is that it can lead to more dangerous drugs down the road (thus the nickname, the "gateway drug"). Other than that, weed does no damage, and is just fine.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I don't see it as a gateway drug. I believe that is just political and media hype. I have known a lot of different people who have used grass for many years. Granted some of them are into harder drugs also, but they would have been if they had just been using alcohol too. Others just do their MJ and are very happy.

True also that some of the very heavy users I know, are not worth anything and usually never expend any energy for anything except to get their next lid (ounce and 1/2 to you kids), but they would probably be that way no matter what recreational drug they were using.

I have never understood the hype and negativity that surrounds drugs. I don't use any,but that is my choice although I would probably use a little grass as a relaxant and pain killer if it was legal.

I have seen a few lives ruined by heroin and the harder drugs, but those users were far beond any form of moderation. They would have ruined their lives the same on alcohol if they didn't have the availability of drugs.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown