I was reading around on some antivirus stuff when I saw (on this main page) of a product called Resolution Antivirus. I read up on it and I'm liking the concept of the way they're dealing with virii that's unleashed into the wilds or simply shared through p2p.

The link of the main program is here and it goes into depth about various things, main things mentioned below.

This system can be installed, managed, and monitored through secure Hands-off-technology™ via the internet.
Interesting approach as one might wonder "how's it going to do it by itself?". Good question and here's what I think the answer is:

In partnership with the Secure Resolution, one of the worlds security software leaders, Secure Resolutions Hands-Off-Technology™ combines ease of use in a single point of management with constantly updated virus signatures.
Mentioned after the above is the usual list of headaches associated with virus protection software. Updating, out of sync servers, end user manipulation, etc... These are all pretty real issues considering that viruses get spread throughout enterprises and businesses worldwide a lot more than just regular end users.

My question is, as good as this program sounds and whatnot, do you guys think it's the right way to go? Meaning, hands-off entirely except for those savvy enough or in the IT field? I'm leaning more and more to the realization that hands-off no-maintenance-needed programs like this might be a good thing because most don't update anything, ever...