A blind man

Thread: A blind man

A blind man

A blind man walks into a restaurant and sits down. The waiter, who is
    also the owner, walks up to the blind man and hands him a menu.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I am blind and can't read the menu. Just bring me
    a dirty fork from a previous customer. I'll smell it and order from

A little confused, the owner walks over to the dirty dish pile and
    picks up a greasy fork. He returns to the blind man's table and hands
    it to him.
    The blind man puts the fork to his nose and takes in a deep breath.
    "Ah, yes, that's what I'll have -- meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

Unbelievable, the owner thinks to himself as he walks toward the
    kitchen. The cook happens to be the owner's wife, so he tells her what
    had just occurred.

The blind man eats his meal and leaves. Several days later, the blind
    man returns and the owner mistakenly brings him a menu again.

"Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man."

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I'll go get you a dirty fork." The
    owner retrieves a dirty fork and brings it to the blind man.

After another deep breath, the blind man says, "That smells great.
    I'll take the macaroni and cheese with broccoli."

Walking away in disbelief, the owner thinks the blind man is screwing
    around with him and tells his wife that the next time the blind man
    comes in he's going to test him. The blind man eats and leaves. He
    returns the following week, but this time the owner sees him coming,
    so runs to the kitchen. He tells his wife, "Sally, rub this fork on your
    panties before I take it to the blind man." Sally complies and hands
    her husband the fork. As the blind man walks in and sits down, the
    owner is ready and waiting.

"Good afternoon, sir, this time I remembered you and I already have
    the fork ready for you."

The blind man puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff, and says,
    "Hey, I didn't know that Sally worked here!"
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

i liked that one, just so you know i am blind myself, i enjoy these kind of jokes.....

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    3rd Rock from Sun
    I like these jokes too.
    Got these; make me laff, even now...........

A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated. As he examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery. Schwartz had the longest private part he had ever seen! "I'm sorry, Mr. Schwartz", said the mortician, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity." With that, the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man's scaling. He stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed it to was his wife. "I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened up his briefcase. "Oh my God!" the wife screamed, "Schwartz is dead!"

Jake was dying. His wife, Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face. Her praying roused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly. "Becky my darling," he whispered. "Hush my love," she said. "Rest, don't talk." He was insistent. "Becky," he said in his tired voice, "I have something that I must confess." "There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky, "everything's all right, go to sleep."
    "No, no. I must die in peace, Becky. I .... I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your mother!"
    "I know, my sweet one" whispered Becky, "that's why I poisoned you."
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

A teacher at a school for blind kids is taking his school's soccer team to an "away game".

They stop for a rest break, and to let the kids work off some energy with a little impromptu practice in a nearby pasture.

The teacher is sitting in a nearby diner, explaining to another patron how it is that blind kids can play soccer.

"We made a special ball, with a bell in it, so the kids can keep track of where the ball is and what it's doing by listening for it. They're pretty good at it too."

"Very clever!" remarks the other patron.

Just then they are interrupted as another patron, who is looking out the window, says, "Hey! Are you the guy with those damn blind kids from the bus?"

"Yes," says the teacher, stung by the way "his" kids are being referred to, "what about it? You got something against blind kids?"

"Nothing, ordinarily," says the guy, still scowling out the window, "but you better get them rounded up quick! They're kicking the hell out of my best milk cow!"

A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel.

She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register.

There is a Wal-Mart "associate" standing there with dark shades on.

She says, "Excuse me sir...can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Ma'am I'm blind but if you will drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes."

She didn't believe him, but dropped it on the counter anyway.

He said, "That's a 6' graphite rod with a Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line...It's a good all around rod and reel and it's $20.00".

She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for so I'll take it."

He walks behind the counter to the register, and in the meantime the woman breaks wind big-time.

At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was her...being blind he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50."

She says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?"

He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50."