Thread: Hack In The Box Conference 2004

Hack In The Box Conference 2004

From Zone-H.org:
    Ever been to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ?

If you are a security guy, the Hack In The Box Conference 2004 might be a good reason to visit it.

Friend l33tdawg at hackinthebox.org is organizing the traditional HITB Conference, this yes a little bit earlier than usual: Oct. 4th- Oct.7th.

The conference will cover several topics among which:

* Network Assessment and Latest Attack Methods

* Fundamental Defense Methodologies

* Close look at the latest security technology

* Advanced Computer and Network Security topics

* Deep Knowledge Presentations

for more information click here : http://conference.hackinthebox.org or take contact at:

Hack In The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd. (622124-V)

Level 26, Menara IMC

No 8. Jalan Sultan Ismail,

50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Phone: ++603-20394724

Fax: ++603-20318359
    Hrmm, sounds interesting.. A bit far for my taste and travel's, but it sounds interesting and informative.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I've been reading that site forever now.
    I read it daily on my palm pilot. I just get the mobile edition.

I've never been to a security conference and I'd love to go... but I think that I'd have to go to one in the states before I go to one out of the states.

Not sure how good it would be though... most of the stuff I see from them is just news that you can find everywhere else. I just like it because its all in one place. Too bad securityfocus doesn't have a mobile edition...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

phish: Ya know, we should organize one sometime.. us 'states peoples. I really wanna go to a conference or a summit myself as well. Only problem is half of them are too far for travel.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    I've been reading that site forever now.
    I read it daily on my palm pilot. I just get the mobile edition.

I've never been to a security conference and I'd love to go... but I think that I'd have to go to one in the states before I go to one out of the states.

Not sure how good it would be though... most of the stuff I see from them is just news that you can find everywhere else. I just like it because its all in one place. Too bad securityfocus doesn't have a mobile edition...

Phis...if you going to that conference...you will see me (and my dad) there.... My dad went there before and he said it was a good one (they even had hacking competition ),meeting with LSD group,etc. But I am still ..wanna go to famous defcon conference one day...
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

something i have been loking for every year... lots of info and it is quite cheap..
    i just know it will be held up earlier, thanks..

FYI USD 1.00 ~ RM3.80

Pricing:
    Training & Conference:

Item Cost
    Technical Training Track 1 + Conference RM1,860.00
    Technical Training Track 2 + Conference RM1,860.00
    Business Training + Conference RM1,860.00

Training Only:

Item Cost
    Technical Training Track 1 Only RM1,500.00
    Technical Training Track 2 Only RM1,500.00
    Business Training Only RM1,500.00

Conference Only:

Item Cost
    Conference Only RM360.00 (before Aug. 1st 2004) RM450.00 there after

Note: Students will be charged RM250 per participant to attend the 2-day Dual Track security conference.