Thread: hp psc 1210 all-in-one driver problem

hp psc 1210 all-in-one driver problem

My family recently purchased a Hewlett Packard psc 1210 all-in-one printer, scanner, copier at a garage sale. We were assured by the people that all the necessary software and drivers were included on a burned CD that came with the printer. When I went to install the software and driver i found it to be some useless stuff for uninstalling to software i actually needed. I have searched all over for the right stuff but always find it to be around 166 MB in size. For all you high speeders out there this might not seem like much but to me on dialup it isn't worth the wait and i can't leave my internet on all night and/or day. The software i have found is good for many different hp psc models. I was wondering if there was a smaller file somewhere that would just give me the necessary stuff to run my printer. Thanks in advance.

Jesse

You might want to try this site: http://www.driverguide.com/
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Not really a security question, tech support questions should be properly placed in the correct forum..

That being said, if you are in the Cont. US I'll happily burn you a disk and mail it to you if
    needed.

Thanks ss2chef. I didn't really think about it not being a security related question. I'll remember next time. I don't live in the states but i live in southern canada (2 hours from the border) Is that too far?

Where in Canada are you? I have the exact same printer, and the install/driver disc. I am going out of town tomorrow morning till tuesday though. If you don't get something figured out i can get you a copy next week, pm if i need be.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

No matter to me, I'm happy to send, just let me know the link to the software you want downloaded. And I can send...

Very cool of lumpyporridge to offer as well.

Maybe his will be faster..

Either way just let me know if/what you need.