The Two Whales

Thread: The Two Whales

The Two Whales

I hope this is ok!

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.
    He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our airholes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.
    Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male whale was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Lets swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."
    At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.
    "Look", she said, "I went along with the *******, but I absolutely won't swallow any seamen."
    They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction. (Janet Reno)

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We\'ve created life in our own image. (Stephen Hawking)

Beverwijk Netherlands

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

\"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)