Thread: Dear .. [Note: may not be work friendly]

Dear penis.

i came across the swf file and i thought, let's share it with AO'ers, i has nothing to do with computers, but i think it is funny

http://www.rpi.edu/~salvaj/flash/dearpenis.swf

This needs to be in 'Tech Humor' and possibly a hidden post.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hrmm, I concur with moxnix and that wasn't even all that funny..
    Space For Rent.. =]

i made it hidden, sorry bout that, i just thought you guys might find it funny. i'll keep it in mind for future reference ..

Thank you lepricaun, a lot of people check the boards while at work and although cute, they probably wouldn't want any one else to see some thing like this. Sexual harrassment laws and all.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

albn
    Yeah a David Allen Coe favorite... although he is a racist.

David Allen????

this song was sang by a comedian named Rodney Carrington (at least he sings it in this funny bit)

Thank you lepricaun, a lot of people check the boards while at work and although cute, they probably wouldn't want any one else to see some thing like this. Sexual harrassment laws and all.
    yes, i didn't think about that, eventhough i'm at work at this moment
    i'll keep it in mind