Moniter Problems on looking at web sites

Thread: Moniter Problems on looking at web sites

Moniter Problems on looking at web sites

Hey everyone i have a m780 dell moniter and i make graphic websites and i dont understand why the site looks different on my computer like the images are seprated and when i go to my downstairs comp it has an older moniter and everything is fine. (images fit well and font is precise) can anyone tell me if its a driver or a config to the moniter.?
    Signature image is too wide!
    Signature image is too tall!

It's probably not link to your computer, but to your software.

Are your screen resolutions the same on your two computers?
    Have your two computers the same OS and/or the same internet browsers (with the same versions)?

Such questions might give us a clue.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Yeah, I was thinking like KissCool and wondering if it was your system display settings and/or screen resolution's. Check those out and experiment with the two because sometimes you need to toy around with it to get the right setting for your moniter.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Talking

Well my resolution is 1152 by 864 and the comp downstairs is 1024 by 768. both comps have the same os (XP PRO) but different moniters. both have the same broswers. when i change my resolution its still the same same with the comp downstairs. i dont get it

What browser are you using? Something at the back of my mind says web browser settings, like how the page is rendered and such.

im using inter explorer Q867801 <- i guess thats the latest version. i thinck it is the rendering thingy. but if thats it i need help on how to work it :P

Well my resolution is 1152 by 864 and the comp downstairs is 1024 by 768.
    Have you changed your resolution to 1024 x 768 like the computer downstairs.?
    If not then give that a try..

Other then that i'm outta ideas..
    cheers
    f2b:.

na if u change the resolution everything is the same o yeah i love your quote lmao good one