unreal2k4 linux copy

Thread: unreal2k4 linux copy

Blast From the Past

unreal2k4 linux copy

i recently got quake3 arena going on linux cause i finaly got my accelerated nvidia graphics driver up and running *does happy dance*
    <off topic>
    i could never get it to work on redhat...but with slackware it was easy
    SLACKWARE IS FAR BETTER THEN REDHATXP
    </off topic>
    i have unreal2k4 downloaded onto my comp and using the nocd crack...want to test before i buy
    i was wondering where i can get the linux copy
    is it only the demo or is the linux version built into the cd's or is their a linux version on the web someware
    any help would be....well.....help full

o and once i get good il see if i can own a few of you guys *you will most likely own me....o well*

thanks
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

er0k
    just download the install file for linux, and use the nocd crack or whatever on linux along with it.

if you have the complete cd's , you can install it on linux just the same, no nocdcrack needed. i have a original copy of ut2004, and i've installed it on RH9 with no problems...

Blast From the Past
    yea i figured this out talking to a guy in my sisters dorm at college so now i have to go spend 40$ and get a copy....o well its worth it
    i tried on rh9 but i never really learnd how...and being alot of stuff is done for you you dont really learn much beyond general things....with slackware its more hands on and i love that so im happy
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

well, i'm running both slackware 10 and rh9, on my other notebook soon gentoo will be installed too... they all have there advantages/disadvantages...

er0k
    ive had tons of problems with getting unreal tournament to work properly under slack, but thats just because of my video card, and my struggle with opengl and the right drivers ugh