Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazza lite resurection?

Kazza lite resurection?

Whats up with kazza lite? So I think I've missed the kazza lite law suit. I figured thats why I cant dl songs anymore from kazza lite. Ive been busy with other things........

Anybody wanna shed some lite on were I can find a mirror site to dl the new version from?

Who's using it BTW?
    A+ Certified

Old Fart
    My Klite works fine (just checked it), but I've been playing with bearshare as of late.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Re: Kazza lite resurection?

Originally posted here by Propaganda
    Whats up with kazza lite? So I think I've missed the kazza lite law suit. I figured thats why I cant dl songs anymore from kazza lite. Ive been busy with other things........

Anybody wanna shed some lite on were I can find a mirror site to dl the new version from?

Who's using it BTW?
    try BitTorrent...best thing ever.

er0k
    i like certain irc chat rooms and the nice art of fserve

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by er0k
    i like certain irc chat rooms and the nice art of fserve
    Thats what I always liked about you....a young man with some old fashioned sensibilities.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    hehe however sometimes i do get lazy and use limewire.. or bearshare

My KaZaa Lite K++ (pretty sure it's the same thing, right?) work's fine and it still connects to Sharman Networks' servers just fine. Downloading's not a problem and it works like a charm. BTW, using IRC is a good idea especially if you have WinMX.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Kazaa lite was shutdown (as in stop being developed) because of a lawsuit brought on by Sharman networks -- the old client still works, but if they ever change how kazaa connects to the Sharman network kazaa lite won't work anymore -- however kazaa resurection is the "new" kazaa lite

however i do have to agree -- bittorrent or IRC is definately the way to go
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Does anyone use eMule or any eDonkey clients?
    Other than BitTorrent, eMule seems to me to be the best P2P network out there...comments?