What would you call a person who is "breaking" (with authorization) into companies to show exploits and weaknesses? I've kind of read that it is associated with forensics. But anyways, I work for a network product reseller and we are looking to expand more into the network security realm. What kind of training, schooling or certifications would this title need/require? The plan is to certify one of our guys so we can provide this service. I know there are alot of professionals on this site and would appreciate any guidance or info you could provide on this specific subject. Thanks in advance.