A Kerry Supporter

Thread: A Kerry Supporter

A Kerry Supporter

With an eye on U.S. vote, North Korea rails at Bush

http://www.iht.com/articles/535387.html

SEOUL North Korea called President George W. Bush an imbecile and a tyrant who puts Hitler in the shade, unleashing a stream of insults Monday that seemed to rule out any serious progress on nuclear disarmament talks before the American elections in November.
    "The meeting of the working group for the six-party talks cannot be opened because the U.S. has become more undisguised in pursuing its hostile policy toward North Korea," a spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry told the country's state-controlled news agency.
    A new round of talks was to be held in Beijing in September or October, as North Korea's neighbors and the United States seek to persuade North Korea to stop manufacturing nuclear weapons.
    The tirade Monday was apparently in response to a campaign remark last week by Bush, who referred to Kim Jong Il, North Korea's leader, as a "tyrant."
    Some South Korean analysts, often optimists on Pyongyang's behavior, said North Korea was following a standard negotiating tactic of ratcheting up the rhetoric before settling down for real talks.
    "North Korea has made an ultrastrong statement right before a very important set of negotiations. It is their typical tactic," said Yun Duk Min, a professor at the Institute of Foreign Affairs and National Security in Seoul.
    But other analysts of North Korea have said in recent days that Pyongyang was waiting to see who it would have to deal with in January: Bush or the Democratic presidential candidate, John Kerry.
    "The negotiating process is stalled. It is clear they have just refused to participate in talks before the American presidential election," said Alexander Losyukov, who was Russia's negotiator at the talks until this past spring and is now Russia's ambassador to Japan. He added in an interview last week: "There are expectations in Pyongyang of a change in American policy. Probably they are wrong." Kerry has indicated that if elected president, he would pursue direct bilateral talks with North Korea within the existing six-country framework of the United States, North Korea, South Korea, China, Japan and Russia. However, he has sharply criticized Bush for promising to pull out one-third of the 36,000 American troops in South Korea without winning any reciprocal military concession from Pyongyang.
    "The North Koreans made it very clear, politely, that they want Mr. Kerry to win the election," said Kenneth Quinones, a former U.S. diplomat who was in Pyongyang this month for a Korean studies conference.
    "North Koreans are going to play wait-and-see," Quinones added in an interview in Tokyo. The six-party talks have stabilized the situation, said Quinones, who worked on talks in 1994 that led to the first nuclear-control accord with North Korea. "But the process will require the U.S. to sit down with the North Koreans in a smoke-filled room for three months and bring out an agreement," he said. In Pyongyang, official irritation with the United States has increased with the passage last month by the House of Representatives of the North Korean Human Rights Act, a bill that seeks to support North Korean refugees in China.
    Increasingly nervous over the defector issue, North Korea has criticized South Korea for taking 460 North Korean refugees to Seoul last month.
    "If anything, the anti-American, anti-Japanese rhetoric has intensified," Quinones said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

sounds like their starting to **** bricks.
    why? Because Bush isn't taking any crap from them. three down two to go
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hi Ted,

Check out your post mate, you seem to have got some duplication in there?.............I used to get that when I was using a Win2K machine to surf AO..............never did figure it out.

As for the North Koreans..............I will deal with them personally, we imbeciles do not take insults lightly

My man Amir just did the business on a southern one.............I will send him across the Yalu River as soon as the Olympics are over

He gets bored............then he starts to knock them out............stopped the Korean in round one................and Amir is a really nice young man..........only 17 years old, and his parents are two fine people as well. Oh well, by rights he should meet the Cuban in the lightweight boxing finals.

Banned

Re: A Kerry Supporter

Originally posted here by Tedob1

sounds like their starting to **** bricks.
    why? Because Bush isn't taking any crap from them. three down two to go
    Oh, yeah, you better believe it! All that talk from a Communist state one-man dictatorship, his people have resulted to cannibalism at times for food! Failed policy is never a good thing, Communism. *sigh*

er0k
    Communism run by the wrong people *sigh* would have been better

Banned
    Originally posted here by er0k
    Communism run by the wrong people *sigh* would have been better
    Yeah, asinine....*sigh*

you just gotta love what they call communism in s. e asia. mansions and rolls royces for the government officials while kim nobodys pulls his things threw the jungle on a bamboo sled. i think they left the part out about the industrial revolultion and the uprising of the proletariat. minor oversight.

at least capitolism is honest in that you can have it all, but i got it so nah na na na nah!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar

Talking The Axis of EVIL

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=260822

A little light reading...........

Although Iraq is not a terror base ? any more, the original Axis of Evil was Iraq, Iran and N Korea.
    Iraq was definately the lesser of those three.

Any thoughts of a quick military victory, on either, is wide of the mark.

N Korea does have this tendency to beat the drum a bit, whenever they are being called to task. They generally settle down and co-operate. Albeit, in their own perculiar way.

As for them being communist..................... I believe they are truely a democracy............

One man. One vote.

Kim Jong Il, is the man. And HE has the vote
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

A lighter side to this argument, http://www.curefornudity.com/shirtview.cfm/id/2 (I guess I've been into funny tshirts lately!)

I find it rather humorous that Kim Jong (sp?) is calling Bush a tyrant in the first place. Laugh.