ntoinsight

Thread: ntoinsight

ntoinsight

ntoinsight is a powerful freeware web crawler capable of quickly scanning a web site to discover site content, resources/attributes and general web site security exposure. As a free command line tool, ntoinsight can be used by developers, QA staff, as well as IT and security personnel to quickly gain an understanding of site architecture, content in order to proactively mitigate security exposure and gain general awareness of a web site.

Key features:

* Identifies site interdependencies, including links sending data to third party web sites
    * Catalogs site resources and their attributes
    * Provides resource attribute details
    * Identifies web server platforms
    * Present data in concise, graphical HTML reports

ntoinsight uses graphical HTML reports to communicate exposure factors and site structure. By dropping all non-interactive site content (e.g. static HTML, etc.), ntoinsight quickly shows how site complexity should affect security planning based on exposure. Resources that interact directly with the web server, application server or database (resources we call "Attack Points") are categorized based on their attributes and their intended functionality. Detail reports actually capture and convey the granular variables of each resource, including cookie, hidden field, form, authentication attributes and more.

http://www.ntobjectives.com/freeware/index.php
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?

Is this an ad?

And unfortunately, this is a Windows-only product. Though it is rather unnecesssary, with the tons of Mac/BSD/Linux applications that mimic and do exactly the same thing.

/me shrugs.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

nopes I did not posted it as an ad, i played with it and find useful that's why i posted it

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Maybe if you added the [ quote] [ /quote] around the cut and paste, people would know straight away that it was the spiel from a site, and wouldn't have to ask..............

Then maybe you could add your OWN observations of the product, again so that you don't have to add a post later..............

55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I would be careful next time.

Thanks