Naked protesters shut down 8th Avenue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naked protesters shut down 8th Avenue

Talking Naked protesters shut down 8th Avenue

WOOOO! HOOOOOO!

http://www.reuters.com/newsPhotoGall...IRIQCRBAELCFEY
    Naked protesters shut down 8th Avenue outside site of Republican National Convention

Naked protesters block 8th Avenue in midtown Manhattan outside Madison Square Garden, site of the Republican National Convention, August 26, 2004. Law enforcement authorities expect thousands of protesters to descend on the city before the start of the convention on August 30, 2004. REUTERS/Bob Covington
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

I thought you were supposed to protest in a manner that your target finds unpleasant.

Man Liberals are sure Zany! I'll have to hijack my own thread here and list all of the off the wall stunts the Libs pull leading up to and during the RNC.

Anti Bush protestor rappelling at Plaza Hotel in New York
    A protestor identified as Terra Lawson-Remer (top) lowers herself to a waiting police officer after she helped unfurl a banner on the facade of the Plaza Hotel in New York on August 26, 2004. The 60-foot banner, with the words "Truth" and "Bush", was said to be critical of the Bush/Cheney administration's poor record of leadership. Two members of a protest group called Operation Sibyl rappelled down the facade to unfurl the banner. The Republican National Convention starts in New York on August 30. REUTERS/Peter Morgan
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

I'm just glad those protestors are on their side!

just wait until the convention get going these people are just warming up!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Hm, looks like the end result of a hippie drunken back-seat grope-fest and broken prophylactics. Ah, standing in the street naked, the clarity of their wisdom. *sigh*

Talking about crazy protesters, what about the millionaire who bought a huge ice cutter vessel and rammed it into a fishing vessel, which sunk and killed hundreds of fishermen because they were killing sea turtles and whales ect… with giant nets?

Now this is more on the political side than zany. However, if Bush's using pictures of the world trade centers was "politicizing" an event that should not be in politics, then shouldn't the same apply with our fallen veterans? I, being a veteran, find the parading of flag draped coffins around the streets of New York to be highly insensitive to the families of our fallen war heros. Politicizing the Deaths of our citizens that have made the supreme sacrafice to protect our freedom; (shakes head) what will come next?...... grave excevation to make a point. Of course I would not put it past the Liberals to do that either.

Protesters against U.S. President George W. Bush organized by the group United for Peace and Justice march on 7th Avenue with simulated caskets representing U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, in front of Madison Square Garden, site of the Republican National Convention, in New York City August 29, 2004. The Republican National Convention is scheduled to begin August 30. REUTERS/Win McNamee

Oh no Spy, it's only wrong when conservatives do it.

Blocking Traffic - Yep that works allright.

Plainclothes New York City Police officers arrest protesters who had blocked traffic in the Financial District of lower Manhattan, August 31, 2004. Police expect the largest number of spontaneous acts of civil disobedience today, the second day of the Republican National Convention which is being held at Madison Square Garden. REUTERS/Jeremy Bigwood

Ok, so, I gotta throw this out there --

What are protestors thinking? Really? What good are they accomplishing? Do they expect a result? As if they're antics are gonna make the GOP go..."You know guys...they have a point! I didn't realize how wrong we were 'till I saw that naked guy running around! Let's cancel the convention!"

Protests have got to be among the greatest wastes of a time a human being can engage in...