Thread: Questions in Roll Call will NOT get any replies

Questions in Roll Call will NOT get any replies

Ummmm well I'm new here.......ok I'm not :P but its Roll Call all the threads are meant to start that way - its a law or something

Anyways just to let any people who have just arrived here that any questions you ask in this forum will not get any replies! Take a look at all the threads in here - none of them have any replies....thats because you cant reply to a thread in Roll Call

Roll Call is only for letting the community know that you have arrived and to introduce yourself - any questions you may have should be placed in the correct forum - by using the correct forum it will not only help keep the forums tidy but it also means you have a higher chance of someone with expertise in the given area seeing your question and halping you out

ok hope thats cleared things up for some people

v_Ln

edit >> some may have replies (like this one) but the only way it can have replies is if
    (a) a mod or admin replies t it
    (b) the thread was first posted in another forum and was moved to here by a mod or admin

just incase people were wondering why very few (but still some) threads have replies

Banned
    *Sticky*

Oops... did I just disprove your theory?
    (Only mods and admins can reply to Roll Call posts.)

Cool

Just found your site it looks interesting so I joined and am looking forward to conversing with ya all
    PI$$ING OFF THE WHOLE PLANET
    one person at a time

Hello new members,

When we see them, moderators will move a question into what we think is the best forum for you to get a prompt response

Val~ is right though, please do not mix your introduction with a question......

Thank you

knightshade............... please post a new thread......... this one is very old, and you should introduce yourself properly
    Last edited by nihil; November 11th, 2006 at 08:09 AM.