Bypassing Websense?

Thread: Bypassing Websense?

Bypassing Websense?

Hey guys, I'd really like to search the internet without having web pages blocked... does anyone know or have an idea of how to block WEBSENSE? i'd appreciate the help

thanks in advance.
    Share on Google+

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Trix:

You've been here long enough to know that this question will get you negged off the board.....

I'd delete it before the "big hitters" wake up....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides
    Share on Google+

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    Hey guys, I'd really like to search the internet without having web pages blocked... does anyone know or have an idea of how to block WEBSENSE? i'd appreciate the help

thanks in advance.
    Take Tiger sharks advice: unless you want to die from a nuclear negg senerio!!!!
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=261436

Use your brains to come up with the answer orwww.google.com it! but don't ask us those kinds of questions
    Share on Google+

I'd delete it before the "big hitters" wake up....
    Haha, I laughed at that IRL for two reasons: I think most of us are awake (atleast I am), but mostly because aren't you a "big hitter" yourself?? Blah, sorry.. I'm coffee'ed up right now

Anyways, take Tiger's advice.. questions like those are NOT liked here.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

Questions like this really have little place here, I mean, come on. You've been registered to the site for 1 1/2 years and you don't know?? Gimme a break.

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    [B]Haha, I laughed at that IRL for two reasons: I think most of us are awake (atleast I am), but mostly because aren't you a "big hitter" yourself??/B]
    It RHYMES with "big hitter". Just kidding Tiger.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?
    Share on Google+

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Spyder: At 7:11 am EST I was up and Trix was online.... You posted at 1:15pm wasn't it.... You bloody well should have been up by then....

I suppose "big hitter" was a tad ambiguous.... The "big" really refers to quantity of hits as opposed to quality.... What can I say, I was only half way down the 1st cup of coffee....

csch: Litter.... Fitter.... Titter... Bitter.... Ditter, (oh no... that's ditto...), Jitter.... Knitter.... Pitter... Sitter... Witter... Yitter.... I dunno.... You got me man....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    what i didn't make it go suicidal - grrrr!

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

The Iceman Cometh
    [QUOTE]what i didn't make it go suicidal - grrrr![/URL]

I thought the same thing when I negged him. I guess it's gonna take one more hit... So... who's up for the challenge? ;-)

AJ
    Share on Google+