September 11th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Some Facts of Life :)
Some facts of life that we all know .. but seldom ponder upon !! heeheh
check them out .. am sure many of u will laugh like i did hehehehe
[gloworange]Some Facts :[/gloworange]
1) Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while
2) Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
3) Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the
is husband !
4) I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they
5) A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased
6) Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot
without,,, but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
7) True friends stab you in the front
8) Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it
9) My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with
10) Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
11) It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends
with the same boss.
12) Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address
13) They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets
A laptop, internet connection and beer.
September 14th, 2004, 05:55 PM
September 14th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
September 15th, 2004, 06:36 AM
00110001 01101101 00100000 00110101 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110001 00110011 00110011 00110111