Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember Y2k ?

Remember Y2k ?

I happened to play a game called Metal Gear Solid 2 by Konami. You play the role of Raiden,an

assassin who's sent to rescue the President who's held hostage by a terrorist group.

As the game advances Raiden discovers that the U.S is actually controlled by a gang of 12

people called the "Patriots".The President is just a puppet in their hands and the Presidential

elections were all staged dramas !!. The patriots found that the Internet was a threat to their

rule because of its uncensored and uncontrollable information unlike other media of

communication.So they staged an another drama called the " Y2K bug " and released fixes for

the bug.These fixes were actually programs to monitor the activity of users. Now i'm not

trying to say that the Patriots actually exist or something.But i definitely feel that there's

something fishy about the Y2K.Check out the article in the following link

http://www.jsonline.com/bym/tech/0330y2k.asp

I know that Adobe Acrobat has a code written by the government which prevents users from

scanning currency, a code that even the makers of Adobe have any idea about.Don't you think

that big brother is watching is ??.Who knows even the OSs that we use are also modified by

the government.Isn't privacy our BIRTHRIGHT ???

What do you folks think about about this ... ??

PAcket Thirst

I don't care if somebody watches every minute of my life. If they want to bore themselves to death, they can go right ahead. It's not like I have anything to hide....even when I decide to do something illegal it'd be considered extremely minor and not worth looking at by any "big brother" - unless it involved a weapon or explosive of course.

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Dude, I think you should put down the pot and step back slowly. Your paranoia is getting pretty bad.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Mr.horse i don't think i'm being paranoid or something !.It's not like we're doing something illegal.Propaganda is a great weapon and the government has complete control of all the news that happens to some extend.But the internet can never be controlled and that is a prime cause of fear in the government.If you wanna know what i'm talking about why don't
    try watching the news programmes of channels in different countries...

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    This is the price of freedom.
    You live in a 'fairly' unregulated world, wherein you have certain responsibilities.
    Follow these 'rules' and everything is fine.

Step outside the rules, and you should be expected to pay the price.

Isn't privacy our BIRTHRIGHT
    No. it is our expectation, for following the rules.
    If you lived in the Eastern Bloc of old, you had no rights, you had no privacy.

If, however you want to REALLY get into the whole conspiracy thing, try these:

http://www.proparanoid.com/mc.htm
    http://www.conspire.com/

Remember: Democracy has as its greatest strength, something that is seen by its enemys as its greatest weakness: FREEDOM.

We don't go rounding up people just because they might be plotting against us, we don't kill people for little or no reason and we don't indulge in the rampant paranoia that characterised the Soviets under Stalin. In short: Stop whining about the little things when the world as we know it is heading for hell in a basket. If the price of freedom is letting the authorities have access to as much info as they require for as long as they require it, then so be it..........

Freedom of speech, does NOT give you the right to shout FIRE in a crowded theatre ........

so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Check this article out

http://www.indianexpress.com/columni.../20010819.html

It really shows the misuse of propoganda in India

"Freedom of speech, does NOT give you the right to shout FIRE in a crowded theatre ........ "

I liked that one foxyloxley ! .But i don't think its appropriate in this situation.I just used my

freedom of speech to shout CHEESE in a crowded theatre !!!

Don't you think

that big brother is watching is ??.Who knows even the OSs that we use are also modified by

the government.Isn't privacy our BIRTHRIGHT ???
    I don't think big brother is watching us. I KNOW he's watching us...what's your point?

No, privacy is not a birthright, its a right given to you by the government and they can always take it away when deemed necessary I.E. To fight ****ing terrorism so get the **** over it already. Thats the world we live in.

If you wanna know what i'm talking about why don't
    try watching the news programmes of channels in different countries...
    I have...portuguese, spanish and Italian news channels....nothing special there. Take into consideration the different government systems in different countries before you bitch about anything. Besides, try saying "The president looks like a chimp and he sucks" in North Korea...you'll see how fast your balls will be chopped off.

Just curious...do you live in India or in the United States?

And by the way the government should know that this wouldn't stop any kind of super anarchy.The so called anarchists would be smart enough to create their own OSs and softwares for their dastardly deeds.

And by the way the government should know that this wouldn't stop any kind of super anarchy.The so called anarchists would be smart enough to create their own OSs and softwares for their dastardly deeds.
    Now what on God's green earth are you talking about?