Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember Y2k ?

Well ... Cybr1d .. If say Mr.Bin Laden wants no one to spy on him, he can spend some cash

and ask his rag head friends to make an Os and all the other softwares for him.So no one can

watch him ..not even good old Big Brother....

Well ... Cybr1d .. If say Mr.Bin Laden wants no one to spy on him, he can spend some cash

and ask his rag head friends to make an Os and all the other softwares for him.So no one can

watch him ..not even good old Big Brother....
    You might have just reach a whole new dimension of Silly! Dude...you think Bin Laden's biggest problem is his operating system and software??? I mean cmon lets get the **** serious.

You've mentioned the word OS in pretty much every single one of your posts in this thread...

The OPERATING SYSTEM IS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS. Now do everyone a favor and delete this thread.

cool down cyber1d .. I just used Bin Laden as an example.What im trying to prove is that

no one can control the cyber world!

it's a fact and we all have to live with it. Heard of "Carnivore". anyway there are thousands of prog's that goverments and law inforcement agencies use to keep a tap on you or collect information. forget microsoft any software company which does not let the code out might have codes embedded by them to keep a track on you. but this is just a fact that you, me and the world have to live with. No one has ever or ever will control the internet. i am not sure but this might be a stupid thing i might have heard but there are superusers of the internet who have access to each and every network even they cannot control the internet. So dude the fact is in front of you. its like "love it or leave it". . peace
    Parth Maniar,
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP

*Thank you GOD*

Greater the Difficulty, SWEETER the Victory.

Believe in yourself.

cool down cyber1d .. I just used Bin Laden as an example.What im trying to prove is that

no one can control the cyber world!
    Horrible example...it made no sense. I'm cool BTW...its just silly.......

how did we go from bitching about the big brother watching you...to bin laden's OS to you trying to prove that "noone can control the internet". We don't need you to prove it...its pretty much common sense....

Funny i got negged by Zonewalker

if you think no one can control the cyber world you're a fool mate.... seems to me your paranoia is woefully misdirected.

- contact user about this assignment: AP Poster: Zonewalker

Its a fact that noone can control the internet Mr.Walker.Didn't u take ur history lessons.How was the email born ??.The internet couldn't be controlled even when it had just
    six computers.Mr.Walker if it could have been controlled then there would be no use of a site like AO !!

PaCket Thirst

So I guess you don't even know what a site like AO is all about.....

man you have a LOT to learn.

Besides...how are you trying to prove that the internet cannot be controled with questions like "Isn't privacy a birthright?"

Why don't you go do your homework, then come back with a point on which you put some thought and effort on...

Well cybr1d .. i respect your seniority.AntiOnline is a security site.If the internet could be

controlled,there would be no question of insecurity! ... Thats my point

"
    Besides...how are you trying to prove that the internet cannot be controled with questions like "Isn't privacy a birthright?"
    "
    We'll theyre trying to control something which can never be controlled.They might have

succeeded in planting their toys in our boxes but that doen't mean they control the internet.It

means that we're being watched ..... " Free Your mind " cyber1d " and see things from my

point of view"

We'll theyre trying to control something which can never be controlled.They might have

succeeded in planting their toys in our boxes but that doen't mean they control the internet.It

means that we're being watched ..... " Free Your mind " cyber1d " and see things from my

point of view"
    I'm trying to view things from your point of view, but I cant get my head that far up my ass.

Well cybr1d .. i respect your seniority.AntiOnline is a security site.If the internet could be

controlled,there would be no question of insecurity! ... Thats my point
    AO is not a place where you solely deal with security. Its also a place for professionals to share their knowledge, a place where people can learn, and a place where you can ask for help on a computer related problem.

Do you know for a FACT that the internet cannot be controlled or is that an assumption? I see it as an uneducated guess .

Cheers.