Thread: CNN with STAN MARSH

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar

Talking CNN with STAN MARSH

Since I can't be in New York right now I decided to post this. But I tryed to make it somewhat funny cause everybody seems to have their bloodpressure up so to speak with this whole subject. Well with no adue check out the lame link below!

LOL nice one as usual.

Custom User
    That is bad

Harsh, man...must be american humour or something :P

ac

Maybe Im sick and twisted or something but I dont see how it is harsh.

That is bad
    Lol yes. Its not american humor but a sick,mentaly disturbed german-american's!!lol. Didn't you see another lame production by kurt_der_koenig dam must I write a EULA with my pics?

:::::::EULA: kdk lame pics::::::::
    This pick is not "DOWNLOADED" to you,but when you are done you can keep it free of charge! If you hate it, trough up, or any other side affect because of it: you can keep that also! No emails to my email address cause microsoft<hotmail> will probably crash or blech some html file saying that they are busy...... Last of all: I can not garentee my mental state of mind when I made the pics; as that changes with time also.
    :::::::::::::::end of EULA: put this on your desktop as you will need this offen!::::::::

lol. This pick is not funny and I admitt it. I am protesting cause I could not be in New York for the Republician convention!!!!!!! ............................. so what!

ps- being an american is a state of mind! at least to me!

Custom User
    lol...now that was a funny post. Hell, man, I know I wasn't forced to download your pick, but I did, and I didn't find it funny. No harm done...if I'd negged you or something like that simply for posting, I could understand why you'd be annoyed :P

[edit]I think I was more annoyed about your choice of text colour than anything else (I couldn't read half of it)[/edit]

lmao

ac

[edit]damn...you got to me. I looked at the pic again and started laughing. argh!!![/edit]

I think I was more annoyed about your choice of text colour than anything else (I couldn't read half of it)
    Yes, mmm, I noticed that also but it was to late. lmao dam it

....I could understand why you'd be annoyed :P
    I wasn't annoyed!

..about [edit][/edit], i know thats not AO code but maybe that should be presented to someone higher up as everybody always does some editing and everyone does it different everytime! umm k all is good here!