Is it just me.... or.....

Thread: Is it just me.... or.....

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Is it just me.... or.....

Do those people who claim to be the ones that "protect" US citizens Freedom of Speech are also the ones that have the mistaken idea that they _must_ be heard?

A more upstanding, well "centered", thoughtful group has rarely been seen. It's reminiscent of the late 60's/early 70's.... Except they are either 30+ years older or 30+ years less knowledgable/experienced....

Of course.... there we no protests in Boston worth mentioning according to the coverage given by the media....

If there were none.... It's probably due to the fact that the intelligent, and gainfully employed, people understand that freedom of speech doesn't mean that you have something intelligent to say nor that you have to be listened to.....

What is it with the "left" that they think that yelling, screaming, making derogatory personal comments, etc, makes them a viable form of government.... or even a viable form of human?

Intelligent thoughts?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Boston, MA
    AFAIK there were only a few arrests during the DNC in Boston. In NY, there's been 331 arrests already.

The Dems have shown in quite a few occasions that according to them, they're the only ones who can speak againts someone. The Dems trying to silence the Swifties by threatening book stores and TV stations. The Hypocrisy is out of control. You have over a dozen books condemning GWB and belittleling him, but when it comes down to someone finally showing the other side of the story...they try to silence them. The switfties earned the right to speak with their blood, and their comrades lives, whom Kerry accused of being war criminals.

Another example: Al Gore screaming and howlering at the convention, Cusinich(SP?) accusing the president of assasinating civilians in Iraq, and Howard Dean accusing the president (after they got information from suspected terrorist's computer that attacks are imminent), of increasing the alert level of our country for political gain.

Unfortunately it has come down to chosing either a political party with common sense, which as far as I see, the republicans have been showing signs of intelligence, or chosing a political party full of corrupted, idiotic politicians who are just as great of a threat to our country with their lack of common sense as terrorists. Its unfortunate for the democratic party to have people like Howard Dean, Al Gore, and scumbags like Ted *hickup* Kennedy.

Thats my $0.03

Round two:
    Hm, looks like the end result of a hippie drunken back-seat grope-fest and broken prophylactics.

Well, you just happen to see the real faces of the American far left! I bet that Big Brother captured a few thousand gigs of Jpegs with some (FRT's) Facial Recognition Technology.

Hey, the left will have to pick up the tab on this one.

I love what they wrote on the streets with chalk "Fox news lies" and screamed "FOX NEWS SUCKS!

Basically, all I saw was a bunch of hippie loud mouths, you know, the kind that piss you off in public.
    I heard a group yelling "BUSH was behind 9/11"
    "It's a FOX News conspiracy, we are smarter than everyone who watches FOX News because we know the truth!"

The biggest disparity is in men 25-54, where Fox News now beats CNN by a margin of more than 2 to 1. I think I heard they also beat CNN, CNN Headline News, and MSNBC altogether.

The last person I want leading this country is the guy/girl who these hippies vote for!