Thread: Keyboard problems.

Keyboard problems.

I recently sent my sony laptop to sony cause my adapter stoped working, when i got it back i looked on the bill and it said they replaced my keyboard too, well ok i wasnt to happy of that but sure.

Now, half the keys on the keyboard arnt working like, esc, ~, tab, caps lock, shift, and ctrl, i re-installed the keyboard driver but it still doesnt work, any suggestions?

Banned
    Send it back! If you paid for it, it's supposed to be fixed. Don't try to fix it yourself because you might void your warranty...

I called them back and they just said sorry the only thing you can do is reinstall the drivers, wel duh im not blonde i already did that, and i cant send it back, im going to college for graphic design and i need that laptop yesterday.

What I would do is call Sony up and tell them what the problem is and then have them fix the nonworking parts of your laptop's keyboard.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    yea, they have no choice but to take it back and fix it. its covered under acts and bills

send it back and get it back... the longer you wait the longer till it gets back, and seriously, how far are you going to get into your course with a keyboard that only half works.

[hyperthetical]just put a dot where one of they keys doesnt work needs to be used, that way, on revision, just guesstimate what key you should have pressed there [/hyperthetical]
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

thanks guys, but i had enough, i just brought it to future shop repairs where i bought the laptop and i told him i needed itback tomorrow, he said he'd see what the problem is and fix it, and since i do have warrenty on it, it wont cost me anything.

wew