Hello
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

I was wondering if a moderator would be so kind as to give me back my noODle account, its been long enough.

Thanks.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    I agree, Noodle owns ....
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Why not PM a moderator with the email address you registered it with so he knows it's you. Didin't we have problems like these with creativemx and those ratman account where itmon got social engineered ! ? I think it is you noOdle ! But we can never be sure enough !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

妯py展ght: I know who ratman is, but who is the creative dude?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Some of the ratman accounts was supposed to be his, then some other dude made one and requested a password for the other ratman or something, creativemx_32mx is front2back now, he knows the complete story ! And creative and Nightfalls_Girl used to be in an AP Alliance or something so he got banned ! But now he's good !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

That explains alot. I didn't really know the whole NFG story because I was gone during the time, but all I heard was that she was one of the worst trolls AO has ever seen (except you ). So her and front2back had an AP alliance and he got banned and rejoined under front2back? Hrmm.. but he behaves and is good now.. Good boy
    Space For Rent.. =]

I pmed intmon.
    After the first response I thought I might have a chance on getting the account back, however, today I recieved a pm that it will not be done.

Perhaps its better this way

Yeah, I think they made a policy that they won't do those kind's of things. And I think you are right, it probably is better this way.
    Space For Rent.. =]

If memory can come back, even after being banned multiple times, being told by a mod to lay off , and then news whores his way into annoyance again. Noodle sure as HELL should get his name back, he never annoyed anyone and was a good contributing member.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    The policy is that anyone can come back (nothing much we can do about it either), but banned accounts remain banned. I think |gridley| understands why the decision was made, and why this policy is enforced...