Who is Online?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is Online?

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar

Who is Online?

just a thought, and probably not an interesting one because most people <i>probably</i> dont even use it. the Who is Online? feature lists evey user online... including every individual guest and where they are.

this is fine, but instead of having this list, with 00's of individual guests and where they are.... why cant it just be 'there are #xxx guests in these areas: #area1, #area2 etc....'

just a thought and as i said, hardly anyone uses it so it probably wont get changed.....

i only suggest this because its seems pointless.... unless it looks differently for moderators in which case.. make the item i suggested a link also that DOES list the guests as they currently are.....

CT1
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+

Ehh, I think the way it is now is fine.. Not to dismiss your idea, by the way.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

er0k
    just a thought and as i said, hardly anyone uses it so it probably wont get changed.....

haha just a quick question but uh.. how do you know "hardly anyone uses it? " i use it all the time..
    Share on Google+

then perhaps someone <i>would</i> notice and it will get changed hehe.... i just thought if nobody used it often, then noone would need it changed for the better.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+

I use it often too ! btw: Whats up with these two guys making 5 suggestions per day ? If they don't like it like it is now, damn leave ! I think if we ( some of us who have been here at least 2 years) didnt like the list we would've requested a change !

Im talking about Xierox and Cyber...its ok if you make a suggestion, but think it through very good !

You're just giving mnstrgrl more useless work to do !

edit: If it's true that you'd been here that long, then I apologize to you ! but still, we all need to think through some suggestions .
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...
    Share on Google+

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=261433

this link is my roll call..... it explains i have been around for about 4 years now ... maybe even 5.
    - Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+

er0k
    yeah i c the roll call, but it doesn't explain how long you've been here... jp's only not been the owner for a little over a year...
    Share on Google+

ok. so maybe i should explain a little more??? what exactly would you like to know?? i know that i discovered this site in yr8 high school, and was always around from then..... and thats going back almost 6 years ago....

and im sorry if newbies see flaws that older members are used to and therefore dont see a problem with it?? maybe its just a fresh insight?
    - Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+

er0k
    8th grade is high school in australia?

im just ****ing with you dude, you don't need to prove your worthiness at ao to me, don't worry, your posts do that on their own, don't be upset
    Share on Google+

Umm..? @ this thread. Anyways, CyberTecOne no offense but I don't care how long you've been here for. And MemorY: can you type normally like you used to? Just asking.. k I'm done now.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+