Applet UBjaver notinited

Thread: Applet UBjaver notinited

It's a gas!

Applet UBjaver notinited

I get this error in the status bar on IE6
    Ive never seem it before, could anyone give me a bit of info?

Ive got scripting of java applets enabled and im using Java 2 v1.4.1 for applets

Custom User
    I've noticed that error before when I've been making applets. When I run the applet locally it's fine, but if I upload it onto my webserver (upload seems kinda wrong since it's the comp next to me that's the server :P) it gives me the notinited error. I haven't been able to fix it yet. I think it's something to do with the applet not being able to find all the files it needs, or the applet viewer anyhow.

Did you search google? I think there's quite a few pages on the web dedicated to this error, but I couldn't be certain. I'll certainly be interested in a solution to this problem.

ac

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

So do you get a Red X (applet placeholder) instead the Applet or does the applets run fine.......because it seems to me that the applet is not being able to run due to either security restriction you have set............or it's not being able to download the class file to your PC

One Solution Could be to try and Reinstall The Java Runtime Environment

BTW : Do you use Zonealarm

--Good Luck--

It's a gas!
    No applet appears
    Probably a security setting because theres no problems on my home pc

It's a coding error with the applet. Applet * notinited comes up from time to time when coding applets. I'm unsure what UBjaver but it is not an applet native to IE6. Sun SDK ofers a more indepth report of applet failures within tools in IE. Have you ran any spyware killers recently?
    # Now if I ever needed inspiration,
    Right about now where I lose my patience,

I just did a google - as java is not as compatable as we were first led to believe there are some problems between Java on different platforms and browsers. The link below offers the solution to fixing your code to run onall browsers.

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showth...hreadid=279029

If you are not a coder however and are not trying to run an applet intentionally i.e. the error comes up all the time - my guess would be recent spyware activity.

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

No applet appears
    Probably a security setting because theres no problems on my home pc
    r3b00+ -> Yes i had that same problem on my computer once...........I reinstalled the JRE...and it was gone.

I suggest you first try and set your internet Security Settings to Default ......if it dosen't work reinstall JRE

It's a coding error with the applet. Applet * notinited comes up from time to time when coding applets
    Moissonite -> i mean during visiting web sites the same site with applet runs fine on one PC and on the other it shows this error message

Not Coders prespective

--Good Luck--

I used to be a happy person - then I met Java

Custom User
    I love java...apart from the fact that you cannot make truly executable files with it, and any applets you make with it tend to be a pain in the ass. I wrote a gui prog that creates batch scripts to run your java programs, but I'm not convinced it would work for more complex programs than I currently use, and the programs still aren't truly executable (relying on a script to run the interpreter).

I would love an executable version of the language because I really enjoy coding in it, but then that would defeat the purpose of java :P

ac

It's a gas!
    Believe it or not i actually code in java too.
    Its a website im trying to access so cant modify the code.
    Its a fresh built box too running xp, so its highly unlikely there is any spyware running.
    **** it, ill just have to leave my banking til i get home